Sign in to follow this  
PaddyBricksplitter

[MOC] Star Warhammer 40K

Hi all

I was looking through my mini figs and thought that the AT-AT stormie's helmet looked a lot like the Space Marine helmets from Warhammer 40K.

I do love my mash ups so here's what happens when the Star Wars Storm Troopers meet the Warhammer 40K Space Marines. Its the newest chapter in the Emperor's legions "The Imperial Rottweilers"

24734890436_df265eafaa_c.jpg

Edited by PaddyBricksplitter

Pure genious ! This is art !

Do you have pictures of the back ? I took a glimpse into your Flickr page, I really like your creation. It seems you have your own "style", I love that.

That is so awesome! the best crossover I seen in months.

Cheers dude.

Why do I get the feeling that are more rebels "laying" on the ground (around that thing).

Rebel scum..

Pure genious ! This is art !

Do you have pictures of the back ? I took a glimpse into your Flickr page, I really like your creation. It seems you have your own "style", I love that.

Thanks, the Back you say, I guess I could post some pics later on Flickr.

Ho boy! this is just fantastic! :laugh: Love the hardsuit design and details and that gun.

Thanks man, Warhammer 40K space marines carry those big chunky guns, they look cool in Lego form too.

Really well done. The Bolter clip is genius. Add a couple more skulls and make it red and it could be a Chaos Space Marine version.

Very well done! :wub:

Thanks

I never played the game, but always liked the artwork of 40k. Love how this looks, a seamless blending of the two genres!

I have played some of the video games based on the table top game. The art work and look of the universe is brilliant IMO.

Really well done. The Bolter clip is genius. Add a couple more skulls and make it red and it could be a Chaos Space Marine version.

Thanks, I am saving up the pieces to do a Blood Angel.

Edited by PaddyBricksplitter

I have played some of the video games based on the table top game. The art work and look of the universe is brilliant IMO.

Iv played a bit of Space Marine on the PS3, and man, i love the universe and art style (never looked into the tabletop game though)

You moc looks awesome, and really captures the look and feel very well

Iv played a bit of Space Marine on the PS3, and man, i love the universe and art style (never looked into the tabletop game though)

You moc looks awesome, and really captures the look and feel very well

Space Hulk is pretty good, I like turn based strategy games and action games too. Thank you for the kind comments :) Edited by PaddyBricksplitter