Sign in to follow this  
Capt Wolf

[ESL – FB] MCTC Warehouse in Weelond

2front2.jpg

Weelond, like Bardo, is a company town, and the company keeps it busy!

1front.jpg

At the MCTC warehouse, cargo handlers are busy sorting crates and barrels of the latest trade goods.

5secondfloor.jpg

6groundfloor.jpg

3back.jpg

Trade is the lifeblood of this settlement on An Holli. Corn, cotton, and textiles are the primary exports currently (although there are rumors that rum and ale may soon be produced locally), and various exotic foodstuffs and equipment are imported.

Local MCTC officials are anxious to see more properties go up in Weelond.

A couple of new pictures have surfaced of this warehouse. Apparently there's more to it than initially illustrated.

The warehouse extends well back from the street front. A side alley allows the workers to move goods out of the main street while they work.

expand_1e.jpg

But they better watch what they're doing. Two pigs have escaped!

expand_2e.jpg

Edited by Capt Wolf

Really well rounded build, I love the roof. Also great caption of the atmosphere, it really has the flair of a busy warehouse.

Props for the printed sign!

Beautiful warehouse! :pir-wub: It makes excellent use of the base and the tiled floor surfaces make it look very well-maintained. I like the accessability of the interior and the variety of goods and containers. The color scheme is great and definitely looks Eslandolish, although the overall design would work well for any faction, I think. And you have a good setup of minifigs and activity going on. Good work. :classic:

Fantastic looking building, the grey and white goes together really nicely with the green shutters and red roof! Great interior as well! thumbup.gif

Very nice! Love the Amsterdam vibe it's got going on.....needs a "shmoke shoppe" on the ground floor!

Edited by Vedauwoo

Excellent build Capt. Wolf, lovely color-scheme and architecture, and the hustle and bustle fit the scene very well! Great job with the crates and boxes as well, and very nice interior! pirate_wink.gif

Lovely building and excellent street :classic:

I like how you show the beams supporting the floors.

A couple of new pictures have surfaced of the MCTC warehouse in Weelond. Apparently there's more to it than initially illustrated.

The warehouse extends well back from the street front. A side alley allows the workers to move goods out of the main street while they work.

expand_1e.jpg

But they better watch what they're doing. Two pigs have escaped!

expand_2e.jpg

This property was never licensed after it was built, so I decided to fill it out closer to the size I originally imagined, and I will be licensing it as a medium commerce property.

Edited by Capt Wolf

Excellent job and really lovely addition, Captain Wolf, the activity is superb, and the lower section with the side door really perfects the scene. Great job!

Brilliant expansion to an already lovely build. It was really nice in its original form, but this is a good example how scale can add alot to a build :)

Excellent expansion! I really like the little side building. Good work including pigs too! pirate_wink.gif:thumbup:

Thanks to all for the comments on the expanded build! It was fun going back and doing more with this build.

Excellent job and really lovely addition, Captain Wolf, the activity is superb, and the lower section with the side door really perfects the scene. Great job!

Excellent. The small suide building is my favourite.

The little side structure wasn't in the plan when I made the original build, but the idea of it was a good part of what got me to build the expanded version. It created some additional activity and interest. Thanks.

Brilliant expansion to an already lovely build. It was really nice in its original form, but this is a good example how scale can add alot to a build :)

Thanks. The size of the previous build was based on available bricks and the ability to do a detailed interior, but it never quite looked like how I imagined the building. I'm glad the addition has the desired affect.

Excellent expansion! I really like the little side building. Good work including pigs too! pirate_wink.gif:thumbup:

It's an MCTC warehouse, so there had to be pigs this month! pir_laugh2.gif

Very neat warehouse, I like it!

Apart from the colours this could easily be here in Amsterdam. pir_laugh2.gif

Amsterdam was a large part of the inspiration, so it's nice to know I captured the feel. Thanks!