All in the Reflexes

[MOC] [LDD] UCS INCOM T-70 X-Wing Fighter

I´m not really a fan of the T-70, but your design is super hot - the anterior-posterior view is excellent and the air intakes are breathtaking.

Thank you @Midlife-crisis i'm very happy with the rear of the fuselage as it's quite sweeping compared to the T-65, it was a pain to get right so hopefully im not touching that part in the redesign. The engines will be untouched, i dont think i can improve them :)

Incredible, that's all I can say...  In terms of size how big is this compared to the UCS 10240?

1 hour ago, TK4235 said:

Incredible, that's all I can say...  In terms of size how big is this compared to the UCS 10240?

Thank you TK, its pretty much the same scale as 10240 :)

Looking forward to the evolution of this.... Simply can't wait for the final design..

Now imagine a fleet of these........ :)

Was about to buy a lego version but right now I've changed my mind and can't wait for the ldd/instructions for this one. Definitely will buy it straight away when it gets available.

Wow that's an incredible desing, can you please add me to the list? I will definitely buy the instructions!!

Edited by ZenturioZino

Me too please.  Sign me up for the instructions.  I love this design and I am an x-wing junkie. 

Edited by ic3cold

On 29.3.2018 at 6:03 AM, judegreer said:

Add me to the list of people waiting anxiously for the purchasable instructions for this MOC!

Here

Hi, don't suppose you got these instructions finished did you? 

I'd be interested in purchasing if you did :) 

Apologies everyone but a disaster with a HD means ive lost a lot of work including the LDD designs to this, gutted isnt a word id use :(

Anyway as of now im reverse engineering the pics i originally posted and starting again, i was never really happy with it so maybe its a small mercy that it will rise from the ashes better than before!

Apologies again if you have been waiting for instruction, hopefully it doesnt take two years again! :iamded_lol::damn::blush:

Thanks for always being so patient with everyone who wants instructions to this magnificent model!  (I don't know if I've said this before, but it really is the best large-scale X-wing I can remember seeing.)  Sorry to hear your hard drive died - best of luck rebuilding or retrieving not only this model, but everything else you've lost.

Sorry to hear that.  No rush working on the LDDs or the model, I'm sure a Hard Drive disaster creates many more problems than just LDD files disappearing!  Super excited to see how version 2.0 comes out!

-Christian

1 hour ago, baciccia78 said:

This is really a great job ... Congratulations !!! I also put myself on the list for any instructions or LDD files.
My e-mail is baciccia78@gmail.com and here you can see my collection :laugh:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/baciccia78/albums

:classic:

Nice collection! You really should introduce your designs to this forum, especially the various MonCal cruisers and TIEs.