All in the Reflexes

[MOC] [LDD] UCS INCOM T-70 X-Wing Fighter

I would 100% buy and build this, fantastic work. It's the best looking T70 I've seen, love the lighter blue too. How big is it in comparison to 10240, it looks bigger from the images?

I made an account here just because of your wonderful model ! Awesome job ! I would also be interesting in buying your instruction if you decide to do so.

Keep on your great job

In the middle of a house move so this is on a bit of a back burner at the moment, having said that i did some redesigning in LDD to make it look better in my eyes. Hopefully something in the near future :)

This is just a beautiful MOC. Great proportions and color choices. I've always liked the T65 better but this T70 is brilliant. You can add me to the list of folks interested in purchasing instructions. 

Can't wait to see progress with this build, great thing about it is with a quick color swap, one can create Poe's X-Wing too!

I've been checking in on this since last fall... Love both your smaller and ucs x wings, and hope you'll still consider to sell the ldd.

Thanks for the kind words guys, yep something WILL be released definitely, doing some slight redesigns for a more stable model but time is the enemy at the moment, you'll be the first to know when its ready :)

I was originally planning to buy two of Lego's UCS X-Wings, but after seeing this I was in awe. Your model really blows Lego's out of the park. Hopefully by this year you would have enough time to finish up the model and instructions.

Thank you all! I'm actually redesigning this as im OCD when it comes to getting things perfect. It may turn out worse but if all else fails i'll just do two versions :laugh: Watch this space guys, hopefully its not to long.