Sign in to follow this  
CelesAurivern

[COR-FB] Just taking a gander, Madam.

This is a pretty good layout and a good crude :wink: idea for an exploration build. But your definition of "very native form" is a bit different than mine! :pir-laugh: I really like the pool and all the surrounding plants and the minifig posing is good. But the exposed edge of the base looks kind of crude, specifically the black stripe and the uneven brown pieces.

On another note, this McReily should be thoroughly repremanded for engaging in activities unbecoming a proper Corry - unless he's just planning to join forces with Eslandola or Oleon, in which case I suppose he'd fit right in. :laugh:

Nice little build - and who are we to say that McReily should not appreciate some exotic beauty? pirate_wink.gif At least he isn't racist! pirate_laugh2.gif

The build itself is good, and the landscaping is fine. However, placing it on the blue baseplate makes it look rather odd, like it is a small square island... pirate_laugh2.gif

Plus, a few of your bricks appear to be rather dusty! pirate_laugh_new.gif

But the exposed edge of the base looks kind of crude, specifically the black stripe and the uneven brown pieces.

On another note, this McReily should be thoroughly repremanded for engaging in activities unbecoming a proper Corry - unless he's just planning to join forces with Eslandola or Oleon, in which case I suppose he'd fit right in. :laugh:

I used leftover inverted slopes to form the border. Poor man's build gotta make do with whatever's lying around :p

Most sailors back in the day were scoundrels anyway. (ref. The Bounty 1984)

Nice little build - and who are we to say that McReily should not appreciate some exotic beauty? pirate_wink.gif At least he isn't racist! pirate_laugh2.gif

The build itself is good, and the landscaping is fine. However, placing it on the blue baseplate makes it look rather odd, like it is a small square island... pirate_laugh2.gif

Plus, a few of your bricks appear to be rather dusty! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Indeed, perhaps I should just have left it on the plain tile ^^;

The dusty parts were ganked off another older build. The flash really brings out the dust spots.