Sign in to follow this  
Angeli

Suldanessellar

During their exile, the Drow have established and fortified few cities in unknown and uncharted land over the sea. One of the most prominent was once elvish white city of Suldanessellar

a-03.jpg

a-04.jpg

The white tower is almost 4m high with table :) It was a lot of fun to put it up on exhibit :)

One for scale:

white-tower-2.jpg

On moc you can notice white towers of angels on one side, red Drow towers on the other, and forest with a big Kuldahar type tree house in the middle

The details I like: waterfalls from the tree, chicken attack (like in Baldur's Gate:), blacksmith and golden trading street :) The part I enjoyed building the most is the elfish rural village :)

I built this in four months of intense building. You can read few more info about the moc on The Brothers Brick

few more:

a-02.jpg

a-01.jpg

a-28.jpg

Little statistics: the city goes on 12x6 48x48, has around 1000 minifigs on it and needs around 3 days for setting up.

Main pictures can be found here

Pictures during construction can be found here

---

Here you can see some other Drow cities from me:

Waterdeep

Lith My'athar

Menzoberranzan

Ched Nasad

Ust Natha

Chaulssin

Eryndlyn

Maerimydra

Twisted Tower of Ashaba

Ruined temple of Shar

Rilauven outpost

Llurth Dreir

Mirage Dragon

Song of Fire and Ice

Elesee Luna

Leliana Lena

Netheril

Baldur's Gate

And everything is nicely indexed in the topic Drow , featuring hundreds of minifigs in one place.

Nice city Angeli, are you able to come back to Nocturnus and spread Drow terror all over Historica again :devil: ?

thank you :) I will post few more details when I catch the time, for now, few more all-together pictures:

21782734685_ed9ed9c152_z.jpg?resize=625%2C417

and my favorite part, waterfall:

21595807279_7a1b13e04e_z.jpg?resize=625%2C417

ah, a little Poetic freedom

I love the "Baldur's Gate" serial, and all of the characters and city names are loosely based on that game, and on AD&D world :)

...there is a big tree house in the middle, on four 48x48 baseplates, though :) Although we call it "Kuldahar" :) damn :) I know :)

So. Big. *huh*

Your displays are always so mind blowing, full of tons of small details, and majestic architecture :thumbup:

Incredible work here! :oh3: The sheer size is impressive, let alone all the details you packed in! :wub:

I particularly like the tree house :thumbup:

Another massive build! And very diverse as well. I definitely like the center part a lot, but I'm Avalonian, so I might be biased :wink: That white tower is also really spectacular!

here are fe more details

This moc is one of my most favorite ones :)

There are so many details, I am trying to find all and present to you :)

a-10.jpg

a-14.jpg

a-15.jpg

a-17.jpg

Impressive size as always! Building big and with a lot of details is even better :thumbup:

Edited by Gideon