Sign in to follow this  
jimim

Design Element number wanted

I'm trying to find the flat version of a curved piece. the brick version is the 2x2 brick with inside and outside bow (85080).

I wanted the flat verso of the exact same sized 2x2 piece. I have googled for it over and over but nothing.

thanks,

jim

Sorry. I meant still curved but 1/3 the height. The height of tile piece. So curved and same size and shape but the heights of a tile.

Sorry. I meant still curved but 1/3 the height. The height of tile piece. So curved and same size and shape but the heights of a tile.

I don't think that part exists. Sorry.

Speaking as a designer at LEGOLAND, I am sad to report that Lyichir is correct... That part does not exist.

--Mr Bill

you know what. now that I'm looking at the pic . . . 16725433584_53ed19e45b_c.jpgModular buildings building guide by 1982redhead, on Flickr ( i found this while looking at pics on flickr )

it's a solid circle? not 4 pieces to form a circle. but flat pieces stacked on top of each other?

**sorry if i shouldn't have posted a link like that. i didn't know how else to do it. if i did this wrong for the forum please let me know. i don't want to do anything wrong.**