WhiteFang

Eurobricks Mega Building LEGO CMFs Contest 2016

Both entries, have received a personal message from me. If they don't resize, they will just be disqualified. I need those images to be in 800x600 or at least in that optimum range (plus minus) and I am not doing that for fun.

In case is unclear, new members below 10 posts can't receive or send any private messages. This need to be manually activated by EB staff and I am the one doing it. I normally send such issues in private if was caught by my attention or others. This discussion topic is one such official platform to address any misunderstandings.

Most importantly, I want everyone to have fun instead of dwell such unpleasant issues. I don't enjoy it.

I keep considering trying my hand at this contest, but then I see all the other builds. They're incredible! I really liked the subtle details in the gamer moc in category A.

I keep considering trying my hand at this contest, but then I see all the other builds. They're incredible! I really liked the subtle details in the gamer moc in category A.

Doesn't hurt to try! :sweet:

Unless a flick-fire missile gets you in the eye while building...Then it hurts! :sweet:

Wear some glasses? They have those warnings for a reason :laugh:

I have uploaded my pics for A and B.

Hopefully they are following the guidelines.

If not, let me know.

Thanks for the oppertunity.

3 days and 1 hour and 10 mins remaining based on this post time-stamp... before this contest is closed!

I just posted my entry for Category A - could you check for me if it's all OK? Thanks.

It's in good order.

24 hours and 13 mins remaining based on this post time-stamp... before this contest is closed!

12 hours and 50 mins remaining based on this post time-stamp... before this contest is closed!

Question: Can we vote for our own entry? I know, its kinda cheesy. :classic:

I'm sure that will be addressed when the voting thread is opened. From prior experience with EB contests though, probably not. :classic:

Edited by mediumsnowman

It has already been discussed in this same topic that it's not allowed.

EDIT: And on a sidenote. May I say, this is gonna be so damn hard to vote on. I see such an insane amount of nice vignettes. Both idea wise and build wise.

The outcome of this contest is gonna be fun to follow as the votes comes in.

Edited by KlodsBrik

3 hours and 30 mins remaining based on this post time-stamp... before this contest is closed!

Question: Can we vote for our own entry? I know, its kinda cheesy. :classic:

No, it is not allowed.

1 hour and 3 mins remaining based on this post time-stamp... before this contest is closed!

Voting has finally started. Eligible entries are featured in the voting topics. Please read the voting rules carefully and I will not hesitate to take action for non-compliance. Any discussion or comments, please post it in this discussion thread and not the voting topics. The voting topics are meant for votes in the declared format that I want it to be. Thank you and good luck to all of the participants.

This contest has far exceeded my expectations and the quality of the entries are truly remarkable. It will be a challenge for the member to just able to utilise 3 given votes.