Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Nion

[TheFrozen Beyond, Cat C] Skaven Incinerator

When the Algus beset their home, the Rats of Skavenport faced the menace like they always face black magic; with their engineering and a good portion of insanity.

The war wagon rumbled and clattered down the hill, its heavy weight pressing the wheels into the ground. And with formidable speed the whole construct crashed into the enemy. The rats handling the bellows clung to the rope and pulled. And the dragon shaped potbelly stove did his work.

24743958385_f0164e0c57_b.jpg

24744001285_c2f2c41677_b.jpg

24717787916_404b745ddf_b.jpg

I'm glad I could finish my entry in time. Instead of the Algus, idleness and inappetence where my true enemy. So I had the Incinerator lying around for a good month before I eventually started the diorama. But I hope it was worthwhile and you enjoy it.

Thanks for having a look!

This is fantastic! I love the incinerator and the landscape looks great too! The way you made the tree is very cool, although it looks pretty delicate.

I know exactly how you feel about finishing in time, I also procrastinated way too much, my Cat B creature was sitting around all month and I only built the base today.

Great contraption and diorama in general :classic:

So many great details but particular favorites are the tree and the undercarriage of the incinerator (nice wheels also!).

What a brilliant machine, and I say taking your time to build the diorama was sure worth it. You display some clever building techniques once more.

Great entry overall.

What an amazing creationg mate.... Great Idea and execution man.... Lovely!

:oh: Well that's a good portion of insanity indeed! I have a soft spot for big, odd, medieval thing on wheels and this is no exception! Everyting in this scene and in your builds here seems to work out perfectly, it looks alive, with al it's motion and the sounds that are all captured in brick. Outstanding work, Jacob! :thumbup:

That’s awesome!

The incinerator itself is really well made, but in combination with the scenery it’s just excellent.

Wow ! Really insane and magnificent at the same time ! How could it be ?

You made a winning entry IMHO ! So far it's my favourite entry in this category.

I hope to see this make an appearance in the coming months. Great and very unique idea, excellent execution

:laugh: Ingenious! Really digging that vehicle, nice landscape too!

:laugh: I'll give you credit for the good portion of insanity alright sir! Just kidding, awesome vehicle, excellent work with those bellows, and the whole contraption is superb! Great rat-posing and landscaping as well, certainly one of my favorite entries to this category! :wink::rofl:

This is fantastic! I love the incinerator and the landscape looks great too! The way you made the tree is very cool, although it looks pretty delicate.

I know exactly how you feel about finishing in time, I also procrastinated way too much, my Cat B creature was sitting around all month and I only built the base today.

I had to finish the base in one night, photograph and edit it. But I find it was worth it.

Great contraption and diorama in general :classic:

So many great details but particular favorites are the tree and the undercarriage of the incinerator (nice wheels also!).

What a brilliant machine, and I say taking your time to build the diorama was sure worth it. You display some clever building techniques once more.

Great entry overall.

What an amazing creationg mate.... Great Idea and execution man.... Lovely!

:oh: Well that's a good portion of insanity indeed! I have a soft spot for big, odd, medieval thing on wheels and this is no exception! Everyting in this scene and in your builds here seems to work out perfectly, it looks alive, with al it's motion and the sounds that are all captured in brick. Outstanding work, Jacob! :thumbup:

Thank you all very much!

Great idea for the bellows! Good job all around!

Thanks, that bellows was the first part I built. And then another month of having it laying around before I slowly continued.

That’s awesome!

The incinerator itself is really well made, but in combination with the scenery it’s just excellent.

Wow ! Really insane and magnificent at the same time ! How could it be ?

You made a winning entry IMHO ! So far it's my favourite entry in this category.

Thanks. We shall see. There is a bunch of good entries.

I hope to see this make an appearance in the coming months. Great and very unique idea, excellent execution

I'm not sure that thing would work for other foes than the Algus. But when it comes to war machines and siege engines I always have an ace in my sleeve.

:laugh: Ingenious! Really digging that vehicle, nice landscape too!

Fantastic idea, marvellous build!

Very great idea this machine !!! I think this is the best way to fight the Algus.

What a cool idea! Love it!

This machine is just brilliant. Landscape is nicely build too. :)

:laugh: I'll give you credit for the good portion of insanity alright sir! Just kidding, awesome vehicle, excellent work with those bellows, and the whole contraption is superb! Great rat-posing and landscaping as well, certainly one of my favorite entries to this category! :wink::rofl:

Wow, what a fantastic creation!

Thank you all very much for your appreciation good sirs.

Everything about this build is great, but the bellows and the rats struggling to operate it are just awesome.

Ha, maybe it's the irony to have human sized rats who handle an ridiculous oversized machine which puts them back into the right proportion. I must say that is a thing I love to play with. Maybe the next thing will be a giant mouse trap.

Oh yeah! That's how to get rid of the Algus :thumbup: Superb bellows, and stove design, plus some great landscaping :wub:

I'd rather have the Algus as an enemy, then your resourceful and cunning rats :classic: