24622119522_4f9932fe14.jpg

24111754904_c873228c7f.jpg

24739934265_a2a33f7664.jpg

24111754904_c873228c7f.jpg

Thank you for looking, comments always welcome

Cheers

Jody

Edited by Jody Meyer

I like how you used the tan plates to make the hill, and that MANTIS satellite dish is pretty sweet.

The text definitely looks better this week, but I'm not sure I'm digging the rainbow frames. I feel like they don't really add anything - they just make the pictures feel kind of squished and harder to see. But maybe that's just me :classic:

I like how you used the tan plates to make the hill, and that MANTIS satellite dish is pretty sweet.

The text definitely looks better this week, but I'm not sure I'm digging the rainbow frames. I feel like they don't really add anything - they just make the pictures feel kind of squished and harder to see. But maybe that's just me :classic:

Thanks I used picmonkey, this time around, must say works nice, I might try the trial period after. The rainbow frames? I think it is just me not lining up my pictures perfectly...

Nice! I always wanted to try a comic-style weekly build, but never seem to be able to plan enough time. I think it shows off your build really well.