24688967296_b27c769fdc_z.jpg

An East Trade Wind Company messenger riding through an ETWC plantation planted with ETWC monopoly crops in an ETWC town with a important dispatch from the ETWC president for the ETWC mayor. Could anyone imagine a more beautiful sight? Oh, and don't you dare go and mention anything about that MCTC! :pir-tongue::pir_laugh2:

24347512179_13ca419d2b_z.jpg

An oat plantation for Pontelli and the ETWC! This was actually a lot of fun to build and even to photograph, I'm not quite sure how much it looks like oats, but as far as I can tell oat plantations just look exactly the same as wheat, so here it is! :pir_laugh2: Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome! :pir-wink: Oh, and if you're an Eslandolan and haven't yet, go and join the ETWC! :pir-laugh: (We really need one of those faces in green and dark green now! :pir-tongue:)

Yeah,yeah, we got it. ETWC rulez!! pir_laugh2.gif Nice plantation. I don't know how oat can be replicated in LEGO form but yours at least do try to do so. Personally i would prefer the axles a bit shorter so as to be more "minifig scale" but i like it overall!

I really love the colours in this build and the photos look great! The minifig is also very cool - great job!

Yeah,yeah, we got it. ETWC rulez!! pir_laugh2.gif Nice plantation. I don't know how oat can be replicated in LEGO form but yours at least do try to do so. Personally i would prefer the axles a bit shorter so as to be more "minifig scale" but i like it overall!

Ah ha, you've got it indeed! pirate_wink.gifpir_laugh2.gif Thanks Blackdeathgr! I would have liked some shorter axles for the plants, but I'm afraid they don't exist - or if they do I don't have any anyways! pirate_laugh2.gif As it was I had to borrow all of Kai's and my brother's (though he only had like five default_facepalm.gifpirate_tong.gif) and even had to take some off my X1 Ninja Charger (one of my favorite sets and one of the only ones I keep built) imperialguard_commander1.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif

I really love the colours in this build and the photos look great! The minifig is also very cool - great job!

Thanks Ayrlego! I was really pleased with the final color-scheme too, especially with the sky in the background of the second pic! pirate_satisfied.gif

I really like the base, and those are really neat looking plants!

Thanks Ska! pirate_satisfied.gifpirate_classic.gif

I really like that final pic. Nice job!

Thanks GG! I really liked that one too! pirate_classic.gif

Very nice oat plantation, I really like the way you did the bent stalks! thumbup.gif That border is really good as well!

An oat plantation for Pontelli and the ETWC! This was actually a lot of fun to build and even to photograph, I'm not quite sure how much it looks like oats, but as far as I can tell oat plantations just look exactly the same as wheat, so here it is! :pir_laugh2: Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome! :pir-wink:

Well... if you want to be technical about it... :pir-laugh:

...oats and wheat look nothing alike! :grin:

Not up close, not from a distance, not cross-eyed or upside-down. :laugh: And yes, I really can tell the difference. :pir-tongue:

But of course that doesn't matter. This is a cute little scene and it's obviously a plantation growing something. I like the way you've positioned the stems - I don't think I've seen that before. And the border looks pretty good too. Nice work and keep it up.

Edited by Captain Dee

Very nice oat plantation, I really like the way you did the bent stalks! thumbup.gif That border is really good as well!

Thanks Kai! The bending stalks were something I stumbled upon just trying to get the technic pieces attached, but it turned out really well anyways! Thanks! pirate_wink.gifpirate_classic.gif

Well... if you want to be technical about it... :pir-laugh:

...oats and wheat look nothing alike! :grin:

Not up close, not from a distance, not cross-eyed or upside-down. :laugh: And yes, I really can tell the difference. :pir-tongue:

But of course that doesn't matter. This is a cute little scene and it's obviously a plantation growing something. I like the way you've positioned the stems - I don't think I've seen that before. And the border looks pretty good too. Nice work and keep it up.

pir_laugh2.gifdefault_roflmao.gif Thanks Captain Dee! Well I just searched it on google and couldn't tell the difference... but then it turns out that right next to our house our neighbor is growing oats - but, in my defense, the're not nearly fully grown yet! default_laugh_new.gif Thank you! default_rofl.gif

Nice crops! Keep IT up!

Thanks Titus! pirate_wink.gifpirate_satisfied.gif

When the plants are really young, yeah, it's hard to tell the difference between oats and wheat. Once they head out there's no similarity really. :classic: