Hello everyone here´s a project that took a while but it´s finally here´s Luke´s personal X-Wing based after the 9493 set

23324531504_8738b3e777_c.jpg

As you can see a lot has changed since it was 9493, i tried to get the most accurate color scheme to Luke´s Red Five, i couldn´t make all the details on this scale so i had to paint the blue lines on the blasters & the gray line next to the tan one on the nose.

Some of the most hevy MODs are located on the cockpit so let´s go there

23844494922_26bb62e4a7_c.jpg

This is how all started i wanted to get a nicer cockpit so i did a nicer looking seat,a place to hold the light saber and some other controls.

23952756475_bfd3f6d630_c.jpg

One of the sections i´m the most proud of is this,one of the things that always bother me on 9493 was that R2-D2 was in a vertical position instead of a horizontal one so i changed that and i heavely moded the greebles to be more accurate over all.

23657099550_4382a33f3c_c.jpg

Here´s a look on the back, it looks way nicer and accurate IMO (i originally had a Technic disk instead of that black nob but it was really hard to lock the S-Foils so i used the black nob instead)

23324528964_ac95904b97_c.jpg

Here´s a look at the other side as the color scheme changes.

23870249551_a69375ec01_c.jpg

I also added an UCS style base for display

23584899359_b86b29f86a_c.jpg

Here´s the X-Wing on all it´s glory.

Thanks for taking the time for reading this i hope you like this thing as much as i do.

I´ll also be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Hope you have a fantastic day !!

-Prime

I remember that mod, it looks spectacular! Instructions or an LDD file please!

Thanks that's really kind !! Sure if enought people ask for it i'll do my best to do it

Thanks that's really kind !! Sure if enought people ask for it i'll do my best to do it

If you can't be stuffed doing that, then you can do a breakdown of the back and the wings please!

I second that. Breakdown pics please ! And how did you hide the elastic bands ?

Thanks ! They're on the other side of the 1x2 Technic brick, bassicly they're on the inside

Thanks ! They're on the other side of the 1x2 Technic brick, bassicly they're on the inside

Great, but could you show us?

This is the best T60 I've seen dude. Just one question, is the instruction that you sell this version? Because I love the position R2-D2 is, but the images on the instructions seem to show just the R2 head. Could you let me know, because I want to build this!