SilentWolf

[COR - FB2] Back at the Ranch...

Previous Builds

Intro: Silent Wolf

FB1: "Flying Colt"

Ch1 CatA: Ahoy, Fishermen!

While Silent Wolf and the crew were gone exploring on the "Flying Colt", Charles has been busy going back and forth between the office in town and the ranch. He is working hard to continue to expand the market for the horses they are breeding and training.

Whenever a large potential investor comes around, Charles will often take him out to the ranch near Arlingsport to show their horses and training. Today he has a gentleman of Eslandola visiting the ranch to see what is going on. They have just brokered a deal for a lucrative contract over the course of the next two years.

24342938319_0e25c353d9_z.jpg

24083754743_d315128392_z.jpg

24083753193_3f0b79a59b_z.jpg

24710256965_7c68808238_c.jpg

24342572759_b4c3aef896_c.jpg

24082065804_7ed5613bc1_c.jpg

A ranch? Ofc they had ranches! A nice, innovative idea. The only thing i would change is roof color. Rest are fine by my book :)

Looks good! As blackdeathgr said, try to change the roof color, but all the rest is well-executed! Great job!

You got all the most important elements of a horse farm. Water trough (nice), half eaten bale of hay and training grounds. Good work. I must agree that the building would stand more out with a different colored roof.

I like the overall layout, and you've chosen wisely by not fencing in the pasture (a common and unrealistically-scaled mistake) to create a sense of openness and larger scale. I quite like the building in its entirety - it may not be spectacular but it has a nice shape and the interior details are good. Adding some textures to the different parts of the base would improve the look. Overall this is a nice design.