Sign in to follow this  
Lord Vladivus

The Wolf and the Knights.

Fenrir had travelled for days from Port Wrath to reach this point. What he was about to do could easily see him killed. He laughed to himself under his breath. A smallholding in the Trifork. A peaceful place. Not the warriors death he would hope for.

24645792085_aca1ce1e90_c.jpg

The soldiers at the house had directed him behind the house. After he had laid down his arms whilst he was several hundred metres away. The staff he kept; "You would not deny an old wolf his staff to lean upon?" he had called.

Behind the house, he had found Beorthan, Mayor of the Trifork hard at work planning battles in a small clearing.

24350251160_5b4a2eaf96_c.jpg

Beorthan: "You are a traitor Fenrir. I am sure Shadowmere would pay greatly for your head. No doubt your betrayal lead to Vladivus' death. Submit to me, and I promise I will see you to Shadowmere to stand trial."

Fenrir's nostrils flared: "A welcome no frostier than I expected. I have not come to surrender, but to rather ask your aid."

Beorthan: "Aid? you shall have none from me."

Fenrir spoke then at length, imparting many secrets to the Mayor, and outlining his plan. Beorthan was almost swayed, but he knew his people must come first.

Beorthan: "The Trifork has an alliance now with Shadowmere, and even as we speak, my friends are confirming that alliance once again. If I support you, I would be breaking my word to Shadowmere. My people would not be forgiving- they look to me to lead them in a time of peril."

Fenrir: "Rarrrgh, I should've known better than to seek aid from you damnable tight wearers." He turned to stride away.

Beorthan: "Fenrir! Wait! I did not say I would not aid you. Whilst I cannot give you the men you ask for, I can suggest that you seek out Alric of Dronds Feelds. He may be willing to ally with you."

With this new plan, Fenrir travelled to Dronds Feelds. The wolf found Alric at the town of Tonfeld [roughly translated, this mean walled field in Saxon].

24619604336_2a02c64319_c.jpg

Tonfeld was a heavily fortified town in the south of Dronds Feelds, but inside the walls, it was a bustling hub of activity.

24645789835_b2a0bdf784_c.jpg

Fenrir entered through the main gates, and was met by Alric.

"Greetings, wolf! What does a Nocturnian want with an Avalonian? It is not often that we entertain traitors!"

Fenrir growled at this. "I am no traitor! I fight for the one true ruler of Nocturnus. Let us speak more of this in private."

With that, they moved to a tower top, away from the ears of spies.

24018986923_4a1eecdae3_c.jpg

Fenrir's words spoke to the young warrior, and Alric readily agreed to lend Fenrir soldiers for his cause- providing that Shadowmere would count itself an ally of Dronds Feelds and would continue it's current alliance with the Trifork.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's going on!?! I can barely follow myself and I know all the secrets Fenrir knows! Keep a look out for the final build to wrap this story up!

C+C welcome!

I'm honoured to have such a lovely build in my lands! Also, a very cool build with Beorthan! Keep it up!

So Trifork, Dronds Feelds and Shadowmere are on the run !

Wow ! This is a promising good story ! I can't wait to see more of it !

Great builds ! You really made the Avalonian city alive ! :thumbup:

Excellent builds, LV! The first one is probably my favorite, the house is superb and I like the gates to the side of it :thumbup:

Very nice watchtower in the last build as well :classic:

Great build(s) LV! That first house in particular looks awesome! Interesting story too.

I wonder why Beorthan is not stopping Fenrir and Alric is actually helping him if helping him would break a treaty with Shadowmere ( as Beorthan said) but he still acts like a representative of Shadowmere when talking to Alric. But I guess We will find out what's going on in later builds.

Cool series of builds! I like the irregular base, and archery target in the first scene, while the next vignette has some nice little trees and furniture :thumbup: The watchtower, and long street are my favorite sections of the biggy :classic:

Wonderful builds, Vlad!

The smallholding looks really nice, and I like the small family tomb (I guess) infront of the house. The small clearing is nice too, and I really wonder what secrets Fenrir has let Beorthan in on to have him take such a paradoxial position! You've got me sitting on the very edge of my chair! :grin:

I wonder what the nature of the Trifork-Shadowmere(-Drond's Feelds) alliance will be when this is all over! :wacko:

Tonfeld looks really cool too, although I would love to see some more pictures from different angles - the current ones does not seem to do it much justice! It feels like we only see a small part of it! Of the things we can see, the cheese slope roof and the civilians are looking cool, as does the gate/wall.

I totally understand if you are confused, Vlad - Imagine how the rest of us feels! And I wonder what thoughts the rest of the resistance are currently having... :wink: