Sign in to follow this  
LittleJohn

[The Frozen Beyond Cat. C] Driving Back the Algus

My entry to Category C of the Frozen Beyond.

While unused to the sudden winter brought on by the Algus, the soldiers of Kaliphlin quickly realized how effective one of their fire wagons powered by the famous kaliphlin oil, was to drive the icy threat back.

Overview-9.jpg

Low-4.jpg

Left-5.jpg

Fall.jpg

Bridge.jpg

Flee.jpg

Dragon.jpg

Back-4.jpg

waterfalls.jpg

Path.jpg

C&C much appreciated :classic:

Excellent build LJ, the fire barrel looks great though a bit small to take on the whole threat. :grin: But the icy torrent is really good as is your rockwork, and I really like the bridge! :thumbup: A solid entry!

Very nice! Love the rock work and waterfall! :classic:

Though with one man wheeling the barrel, won't it tip forward what with the two wheels..

Excellent build LJ, the fire barrel looks great though a bit small to take on the whole threat. :grin: But the icy torrent is really good as is your rockwork, and I really like the bridge! :thumbup: A solid entry!

Thanks Kai! Glad you like it. They can always use more than one :wink:

Very nice! Love the rock work and waterfall! :classic:

Though with one man wheeling the barrel, won't it tip forward what with the two wheels..

Thank you! There's actually four wheels and two men pushing it :classic:

You've done well all around, from the landscaping to the fig posing. Great idea for the flame thrower barrel contraption.

That's lovely! And suddenly my chances on winning something were gone! Amazing waterfall and rockwork!

:wub_drool: Beautiful landscaping LJ, I had no idea Kaliphlin ever looked this wonderful! :drool::laugh: Seriously, awesome rock-work and waterfall, and the snow and trees are excellent as well! Very cool bridge and fire-thrower too, very nice build all around! Any chance of seeing you in Mitgardia in Book III? :tongue::laugh:

Obviously you belong in Mitgardia :look:

Gorgeous landscape, the stepping layout looks fabulous and your waterfalls and bridge add plenty of visual interest :thumbup: clever way to fight the Algus as well :classic: