Hello everybody :classic:

Yesterday I finally finished building my latest MOC so far - it shows "The Green Dragon" in the Shire, which is a Inn in Hobbiton.

After I saw the fantastic Sandyman´s Mill MOC from TheBrickAvenger two years ago ( Sandyman's Water-Mill (Hobbiton, The Shire) ) I really wanted to build the Green Dragon (which lies next to the Sandyman´s Mill in the Lord of the Rings movies) once in a similar style.

24302806389_949a306d2c_c.jpgThe Green Dragon by Balbo ., auf Flickr

I hope you like it :classic:

Edited by Balbo

This is beautiful :wub: You did a wonderful job simulating TheBrickAvenger's style, yet still making it unique. The sprawling layout is superb, as is the woodwork :thumbup:

Great doors and windows too :classic:

Now this is some real Hobbit-atmosphere, you hit the nail on it's head with it. The cobbles and the roof stand out for me, but the whole build just works out super nicely.

Only "disturbance" presentation wise is that the background has the same colour as the big doors; I think having the background in any other colour would emphasize the beauty of those doors even more.

Love it! The style of the building and the cobblestone walkway really do convey the essence of the Shire. Great job!

Another great LotR-Moc from you Balbo, you really seem to be in love with the shire:-)

Keep it up (and maybe add a little more light when taking the pictures:-)

The shape of the building is unusuall, as well as the roof. First of all it's a nice replica of a famouse scene of the great fantasy saga. I like the playability of your creation and that you combined a few different ideas in one set. I like some of your ideas. It's really one of the best licensed series of LEGO sets. Good luck.

Hi Balbo,

as your other LotR MOCs, this one is pretty amazing. :wub:

Aredhel

Thank you very much for your comments - they really mean a lot me :classic:

Only "disturbance" presentation wise is that the background has the same colour as the big doors; I think having the background in any other colour would emphasize the beauty of those doors even more.

You´re right about colour of the background and the door - unfortunately I haven´t considered that when making the photos.