Sign in to follow this  
-jesterspirit-

hi there!

hi,

i'm 27 and from germany... hope i'm getting contact here cause i don't "play" with real bricks... i started to use ldraw... i loved lego when i was a kid and my favourite was the classic space (must look real ugly to the most of you ;))...

...i'dont know what else to write now... i will post something soon...

greetings!

Hi, welcome here! It's always nice to see some "local" people around here, since the most members are from UK and USA!

my favourite was the classic space (must look real ugly to the most of you )...

Lol, we are very friendly here, even if it's about themes like Bionicles! ;)

Classic Space was a few years too early for me, I just got two or three sets (my time began with BlackTron I), CS isn't my favourite theme, but it was nice nonetheless.

Hi and welcome to our friendly boards -jesterspirit-

Its time to use real bricks hey ;) Just kidding :-D

I'm sure you'll love your time with us ;)

hi,

i'm 27 and from germany... hope i'm getting contact here cause i don't "play" with real bricks... i started to use ldraw... i loved lego when i was a kid and my favourite was the classic space (must look real ugly to the most of you ;))...

...i'dont know what else to write now... i will post something soon...

greetings!

welcome in our midst... you will find lots of Yodas and Vaders here, but they only fight with words...

Classic space came just in time for me and I have great memories of them... i'm still hoping for a galaxy explorer legend, but i guess that will never happen...

what do you think of the Ldraw program? i used it a few times, but quite a few parts in the catalogue are missing, and I have problems with other functions as well...

welcome in our midst... you will find lots of Yodas and Vaders here, but they only fight with words...

Yoda is a nice little green creature that has powerfull mind tricks :-D

I'm a man of peace, its not fighting, but post fun (hey that's the point ;) )

There may be many Yodas and Vaders but there is only one.... MR PHES!!!

I shall now confess that I bought a Classic Space set back in 1993. It was set 6834 Celestial Sled and my granny gave me 6898 Ice-Sat V for my birthday. She was going to get me 6973 Deep Freeze Defender because it was on sale, but when she got to the store it was sold out.

But why was I getting these when PIRATES were still being produced... I'm not quite sure.

There may be many Yodas and Vaders but there is only one.... MR PHES!!!

I shall now confess that I bought a Classic Space set back in 1993. It was set 6834 Celestial Sled and my granny gave me 6898 Ice-Sat V for my birthday. She was going to get me 6973 Deep Freeze Defender because it was on sale, but when she got to the store it was sold out.

But why was I getting these when PIRATES were still being produced... I'm not quite sure.

we'll assume there are pirates in space as well :P happy now?

No I remain discontent. Its just not the saaaaaaaaaaame!

However, I notice there was no "Space Pirates" sub theme of space. What's with that?

Ah, that mister_phes is surely obsessed by pirates :-D

Sure there are Pirates in space, remember Captain Harlock (Albator in France) ;)

BTW i really wish TLC produced a UCS of the first version f the Arcadia ;)

apo is right! after all, there are police oficers in space as well!! look Mister-Phes... that funny man in his black and white space suit with that big B on his chest... driving a plastic wheeled car... that's you! :P

apo is right! after all, there are police oficers in space as well!! look Mister-Phes... that funny man in his black and white space suit with that big B on his chest... driving a plastic wheeled car... that's you! :P

Fetch me a picture/link of what yer speak of laddie! So I can see what I look like. Dang, mirror broke years ago yer see.

you're just an old, retired pirate, to me... and a lazy one as well, so it seems...  :P

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

I'm a young retired Pirate. Why did I retire when I'm young? Obviously I'm lazy. At least I won't be one of those Pirates that didn't quit while he/she were ahead.

thanks for all the welcomes...

what do you think of the Ldraw program? i used it a few times, but quite a few parts in the catalogue are missing, and I have problems with other functions as well...

i just have it a few day's but i like it a lot, except those missing parts(that's ok because the most parts that i have in real are in catalogue), the hose generator (it's so much easier to just put that thing on some studs in real;)) and that i can't use the damn undo function... it's never highlighted... i don't know why... the grouping function can be improved (subgroups)... and some other functions like the rotation point (only one?)... then this would be a first class program...

the good thing is that you never run out of one color or part and that you can place the camera everywhere you want...

However, I notice there was no "Space Pirates" sub theme of space. What's with that?

i would be very interested in that... hmm... that bring's some ideas... ;)

Aren't the BlackTron (I + II) guys the space pirat'ish guys in the Lego Universe?

nah! ;)

you're just an old, retired pirate, to me... and a lazy one as well, so it seems...

i just have it a few day's but i like it a lot, except those missing parts(that's ok because the most parts that i have in real are in catalogue), the hose generator (it's so much easier to just put that thing on some studs in real;)) and that i can't use the damn undo function... it's never highlighted... i don't know why... the grouping function can be improved (subgroups)... and some other functions like the rotation point (only one?)... then this would be a first class program...

the good thing is that you never run out of one color or part and that you can place the camera everywhere you want...

the "undo button" would also be extremely popular in my book... i believe the official argument is that the Ldraw program is not entirely finished as a software package. they're still working on a couple of things, the undo function being one of those...

oh... i thought you'd found the hidden treasure and therefore don't need to work anymore :P

I'm not really retired... My pirating career is on hiatus while I explore other interests...