Sign in to follow this  
YellowCorvette

What is the worst movie/game/song you ever seen/play/heard ?

Instead of another "Your favourite......." kind of topic in this forum, how about I did something that nobody did before in this forum?

And the title say it all: What's the worst movie, game and song you ever seen, played and heard?

This sounds like fun :devil: Here we go:

Worst movie: Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013). What a piece of utter garbage. The original was a great, atmospheric, mostly subtle movie, while this rancid atrocity is filled with giant plotholes, inexplicable time gaps, stupid caricatures of caricatures of onedimensional "characters", unneeded gore and of one the worst "twists" you'll ever see in your life. It's not even so bad it's good, it just insults and infuriates the viewer. Avoid at all costs :laugh:

Worst song: Wiggle (2014). If I ever have to hear that repetitive, annoying, foul, dumb, brainless song ever again, I'll break something :angry:

Worst game: Couldn't think of one. I only play good games :grin:

The worst movie that I've probably seen either a tie between Batman and Robin or Bio-Dome. Batman and Robin because it was terrible in the sense that it almost destroyed the comic book genre of movies altogether and for Bio-Dome well...let's just the majority of that movie is having to deal with Paul Shore and Stephen Baldwin's characters who I find the duo as a bunch of obnoxious and unlikeable little punks.

Sonic 06 would have to be my worst game. Hands down.

Not sure about worst song I've ever heard but maybe something from Miley Cyrus or N-Dubz I don't know I don't really have one so whatever.

Worst movie: I despise Frozen. Maybe it's because I heard "Let It Go" nonstop for 2 months before I saw it. Maybe it's because I heard eveyone who I'm forced to be around sing it's praises. Whatever it is, when I watched it (unwillingly), I found it to be an overhyped, overrated piece of garbage.

Worst song: No idea. I forget about the bad ones.

Worst game: Arkham Knight. It's not so much bad, but it definitely couldn't live up to my expectations. The boss battles were non-existent, the majority of the game was spent in the Bat-Tank, and the plot was entirely predictable.

Worst movie: Alvin and the Chipmunks. You know a movie is bad when you want to assassinate the main characters.

Worst song: Anything by One Direction but probably mainly 'Best Song Ever'. It's incredibly cheesy.

Worst game: Legoland. It's not even bearable; the narration is by extremely kiddy Cbeebies presenter Mr Tumble, the game is dull to play and there's no sense of achievement.

Worst Movie: The Last Airbender, and I only saw the last 25 minutes.

Worst Game: Just Dance Disney

Worst Song: Rude

Edited by Umbra-Manis

Worst movie: The Gumby Movie.. don't ask me why, but it just creeps me out... it was released when I was a little kid (I'm 21 now), and although I liked it originally, it later started to bother me. It's like you can either like Toy Story (which I adored when I was tiny and still do) or the Gumby series / movie.

Worst game: probably Axis and Allies... i can't sit through the rules, much less play the game. I can tolerate Risk though.

Worst song: Revolution 9 by The Beatles. They must have been taking / smoking / drinking something strong when they put that on record.

Worst movie. Oh man, there a lot of movies I don't like but to pick a bad one... I saw the last 15 minutes of Two headed Shark Attack in a hotel in Florida and proceeded to rant to my little sister for almost half an hour afterwards about how utterly bad it was.

I don't have a worst video game (Mavis bacon?) or worst song because life is to short to listen to annoying music and play bad games!

Worst movie would have to be Johnson's Family Vacation. Never heard of it? That's probably for the best. Think Vacation, the original with Chevy Chase, but woefully unfunny. Not even a peep of humour. It's one of the biggest crimes in film making: an unfunny comedy. It's not even so bad it's good like The Room or Troll 2. It's simply a god awful comedy.

Worst video game... I can't think of any particularly bad games I've played. I think I'm fortunate enough to not buy into preorder culture and generally wait to buy any "AAA game". Though, I did particularly hate Paper Mario: Sticker Star. It fails at being a Paper Mario game, an RPG, and even being fun. Granted it looks and sounds gorgeous, but good graphics don't make a good game.

Worst song... well, what's popular, repetitive, and overly sexualized? I don't hate all of it. Uptown Funk was surprisingly catchy, but I find avoiding mainstream music to be in my best interest.

Edited by Kintobor

Worst movie is probably God's Not Dead. The entire thing had laughable dialogue and characters. Then again, I only caught half the movie since the other half was spent with my head in my hands. :grin: Age of Extinction was pretty awful too.

I don't really think I have a worst game as I haven't played a ton of games. The new Battlefront game is disappointing right now, as it only has about 5 hours of content, but hopefully the DLCs will fix that.

Worst song... well, what's popular, repetitive, and overly sexualized? I don't hate all of it. Uptown Funk was surprisingly catchy, but I find avoiding mainstream music to be in my best interest.

This.

Worst Movie: There's so many contenders for me personally but I think I'll have to go with Green Lantern. Its so cliché, dull and forgetable that it fails in every aspect. To me its worse than films like Batman and Robin or Superman 4, since those films are so laughable that their watchable. That Green Lanturd is just a giant stain on the comic book movie genre.

Worst game: This is a tough one as I can't really recall many awful games I've played. The only one that comes to mind is Saints row 4. I really enjoyed the previous installments, and found number 4 last week reduced to just £8.50. I loved the over the top humor of 3, and the first mission of 4 is amazing. Its a parody of Zero Dark Thirty and it ends with you jumping on to the side of a Nuke and disabling it, by hand while its flying towards Washington. Oh and while your holding on to this thing Aerosmith's don't want to miss a thing blasts through the speakers, which is an awesome start to a game.

From there it just takes a huge downward spiral, from what I can tell so far you spend the rest of the majority of the game in the matrix, after being captured by aliens who destory earth. Then in this version you get dragged to Hell by Satan to marry his daughter.

Its just way too ridiculous now, I loved the saints being these overtop characters in a grounded world. Now its just a parody of itself, its gone so far that its lost its charm.

Worst Song: I can't really think of one of the top of my head but at a push I really hate Blurred Lines, or maybe just Robin Thicke. Like not just his music but just him....... as a human................. literally everything about him.

Worst movie: The Phantom Menace (+the other Star Wars prequels). A movie that's bad is forgettable. A movie that is a poor adaptation of source material is easily discarded. But movies that lessen your enjoyment of other films, great films, are inexcusable.

Worst movie I have seen; "Troll 2" famous for perhaps literally being the worst movie ever made. An Italian director who wrote a script in English for a horror movie that was about Goblins yet named "Troll 2" hoping to trick unknowing movie goers to believe the film was the sequel to a slightly successful film called "Troll." The plot of "Troll 2" proceeds with the ghost of a dead Grandpa throwing Molotov Cocktails at Goblins. Following is a witch who very sultrily eats corn on the cob, a group of teenagers on a stupid trip to chase his girlfriend who went on a family vacation; and a little kid who pees on a table to prevent his family from being magically turned into vegetables. It is as hilariously bad as it sounds!

Hmm, interesting. But since this is my topic, than I need to post my thoughts......

Worst Movie: From Vegas to Macau III (2016). What a piece of garbage and abomination. Don't get me wrong, I love the cast in the movie like Andy Lau and Chat Yun Fatt, but the plot make no sense, the CGI looks bad, and the characters are boring and some of the characters looks out of place in the movie. (It even have a 1.1 rating on IMDB)

Worst Song : Any songs from Rebecca Black seriously.

Worst Game : Star Wars Battlefront EA(2015). Sure the graphic is stunning, but the boring gameplay, ridiculous price (60$? Seriously?), lack of customization and messy online match completely killed the game for me.

worst movie: the 'torture' genre. Crap like 'Serbian film'. (I've never seen this one -thank god!- but reading about this movie made me vomit. I can understand it's banned in some countries)

worst game: Link-the Faces of Evil (this CD-i game was really terrible)

worst song: all songs made by DJs (hardwell, avicii, etc)

Worst move: Rubber (2010). It is about "A homicidal car tire, discovering it has destructive psionic power, sets its sights on a desert town once a mysterious woman becomes its obsession." Sounds kind of funny and it is for about a minute. The other 81mins are super painful and boring, and revolves around a random group of people in the desert watching the tire with binoculars. Please spare yourselves. The movie is kind of meta, and overall feels like a hipster art student's film gone wrong. The worst movie I have ever seen, and will possibly remain the worst for a long time. Before this one, the worse movie I had seen was a Mary Kate and Ashley go to Paris film. Rubber is much, much worse.

Worst game: Advance Guardian Heroes (GBA), I think. Poor visuals with characters that just look weird, and sort of dance when they're fighting. Doubtful it's the worst ever, but I usually search for reviews on games before I make a purchase decisions. Played this one for about half and hour, then let my brother keep.

Worst song: Only Girl in the World by Rihanna. Ahhk, more annoying than anything, and was on the radio everywhere all the time for what seemed to be at least two full years. I'm sure there's worse songs, but this one gives me an instant headache, and makes me want to smash things.

Worst Movie: A Talking Cat? (Frozen is a close second.)

I heard about this on a podcast (Cox 'n Crendor in the Morning) and tried to watch it on netflix. I underestimated the capabilities of our species in being able to make a movie this bad. Worst of all the cat, which is where the movie gets it's name, only talks three times over the course of a good hour and a half.

Worst Game: Resistance: Fall of Man

Technically not a bad game and it has a really interesting concept (an alien invasion set within the backdrop of World War 2), but I bought it when the game was at least 8 years old and it did not age well. It might also be I don't gel with the game mechanics either. I just remember I was very excited to play it because of the story but I was left severely disappointed which is why I consider it my least favorite game.

Worst Song: Let it Go

youtube it. Just do it and you decide if in some strange series of events you have not heard that awful song by now. If you love it, cool your welcome lol, but if you hate it, my sincere apologies if it was I who convinced you to listen to it :grin:

Edited by Forresto

Worst Movie: Either House of the Dead or Age of Tomorrow.

Worst Game: Either Deadly Towers on NES or whatever that free-to-play Airport I tried out was called.

Worst Song: Diane Birch's super-upbeat cover of This Corrosion by the Sisters of Mercy.

Worst game(s):

Star Wars battlefront the reboot because I played the beta and it felt lacking in content and that season pass? Thanks EA

The order 1886 because it's self explanatory. Like a movie but nothing you can do about it but just walk and walk and walk.......

Gta Iv on the PC

Sonic 06

Ride to hell retribution, God why did I do this in the first place!!!!!

GTA online because my garage disappeared for some reason and support didn't even help me

Mad max

Any ea game that is not made by Bioware or Criterion basically

Worst movie:

Easily batman vs superman

All iron man movies

The Incredible Hulk

Thor dark world

Avengers 2

Worst music:

Anything that is not queen basically.

That's my list. Hope that I didn't offend anyone.

-Hunter

Seconded on the Battlefront reboot. I finally played it and it's terrible. As a big fan of the first two it's a massive disappointment!

The worst movie to get a general theatrical release may be Freddie Got Fingered.

I have never walked out of a movie before, or since, but when it appeared that manually masturbating animals was going to be a running joke, I was done 'giving it a chance to be funny'.

I just saw a movie called Dracula 2000...

I'm not going to say that's the worst movie ever but........ I thought it was a parody

At the end, it turned out that Dracula was actually Judas Iscariot, the Apostle who betrayed Jesus. After trying to commit suicide by hanging himself, he became like an undead or something. That's why crosses and silver harm him

That's the most wtf twist I've ever seen on a movie :wacko::laugh:

Edited by Robert8

I just saw a movie called Dracula 2000...

I'm not going to say that's the worst movie ever but........ I thought it was a parody

At the end, it turned out that Dracula was actually Judas Iscariot, the Apostle who betrayed Jesus. After trying to commit suicide by hanging himself, he became like an undead or something. That's why crosses and silver harm him

That's the most wtf twist I've ever seen on a movie :wacko::laugh:

In a strange way in a better movie that twist is kind've interesting, but I can only imagine how this one revealed it :laugh:

*snip*

Worst movie:

*snip*

All iron man movies

The Incredible Hulk

Thor dark world

Avengers 2

Worst music:

Anything that is not queen basically.

That's my list. Hope that I didn't offend anyone.

-Hunter

Don't worry I'm not offended; I just find it funny that somehow you managed to list several of my favorite movies and one of my favorite bands in your list of "worsts." Guess it shows everybody has different tastes.

Now excuse me I'm going to go rock out to some Hammer to Fall... :grin: