astig

[MOC] Marvel's Giant Man

Good Day All! Got so excited after seeing all the new Cap America civil war sets, especiallly the one with Giant Man. Can't wait so I made my own custom Giant Man build. Really enjoyed building it. Hope you enjoy it too! :)

24571960851_09dae95e50_c.jpg

Lego Giant Man MOC by J T, on Flickr

24654167435_56feca9e2c_c.jpg

LEGO Giant Man MOC by J T, on Flickr

24572015911_6b52f24e7a_c.jpg

24358671770_9be21dcefa_c.jpg

24358687200_450207c037_c.jpg

Edited by astig

My good lord! That is one heck of a MOC, can you kindly share just the gist of the building instruction? Keep up with the good work, yo!

Wow. That looks pretty good. The helmet especially has an absurd amount of detail crammed in there; very impressive. The only suggestion that I would give is that the legs look disproportionately dainty.

Looks great!! Looks like you've avoided the huge gap above the legs at the back which the one on the box art seems to have too!

Looks like you've avoided the huge gap above the legs at the back which the one on the box art seems to have too!44.gif

Did you create another account for some reason? I can't imagine two people using the exact same incoherent sentence structure. Edit: Oh, I guess it's not incomprehensible, just missing a comma.

Edited by N_Cat

Did you create another account for some reason? I can't imagine two people using the exact same incoherent sentence structure. Edit: Oh, I guess it's not incomprehensible, just missing a comma.

No, that's just one the spambots which usually quote the last sentence of the post before them.

Great MOC! I want to see a comparison once the set is out.

Wow. That looks pretty good. The helmet especially has an absurd amount of detail crammed in there; very impressive. The only suggestion that I would give is that the legs look disproportionately dainty.

No, that's just one the spambots which usually quote the last sentence of the post before them.

Great MOC! I want to see a comparison once the set is out.

I was a bit baffled by this too - nope that second post was definitely not me.

Wow! thank you very much guys! i'm so glad you like it. Thank you for all your wonderful comments. they are very much appreciated! :)