This is an outdoor swimming pool like real ones in many cities and towns. Ten stairs high is a simple water slide that twists. Also included are some diving boards. In addition, this includes a building where you pay admission.

This model includes a water slide, high diving board, low diving board, lifeguard tower, 2 pool umbrellas, 8 lounge chairs, 11 minifigures, building with 3 sections and detachable roof, lockers, and 2 bicycles.

432482d298d178eb84d349f89aa7ea39.png

This is a project that I have posted on LEGO Ideas.

https://ideas.lego.c.../126461/updates

You can download the full-resolution images here:

http://mecabricks.co...els/AzOjobqY26Z

Edited by fatsomania

Awesome. Official sets miss out on small but iconic scenes like this. So poignant yet overlooked. Is that roof sand green? With parts from Imperial Hotel?

Awesome. Official sets miss out on small but iconic scenes like this. So poignant yet overlooked. Is that roof sand green? With parts from Imperial Hotel?

The roof is actually medium green. It's a legacy color so I don't think they make it anymore. And I guess some of the parts are from Imperial Hotel. I'm glad you like it!

Edited by fatsomania

I can imagine it as a rooftop swimming pool :)

Didn't know it was that luxurious :grin: It's actually based off of my local swimming pool. Of course there are differences, like my local one doesn't have diving boards. But the slide is blue and the stairs are orange just like my local one.