Sucram

Need Instructions for TIE Advanced X1

Hi, sorry, but I don't know where to post this. I would really like instructions or an LDD file on a Vader TIE fighter. I have the Advanced Prototype set from last year and Vader's TIE from 2009, but I'm not very good at modding and would like some guidance. Especially on the wings. An LDD file would be greatly appreciated.

Also make sure it is about the same size as the Advanced Prototype and uses that windscreen.

I was thinking about designing one for my own purposes and I'll share it here whenever it's done.

Thanks alot, will it feature the 75082 windscreen and canopy and be in that scale?

Naturally.

Nice, what time do you think it will be finished? If you can't, I'll wait till Summer to get the TIE advanced and A wing.

Well, I'm not getting paid to do it, so it's kind of whenever I feel like it. I haven't even started it yet. I suggest taking up a hobby in the meantime so you don't grow impatient. Like yo-yo tricks! By the time you've mastered the yo-yo, and you're walking the dog in the yo-yo nationals among the best in your country, it will be done!

Well, I'm not getting paid to do it, so it's kind of whenever I feel like it. I haven't even started it yet. I suggest taking up a hobby in the meantime so you don't grow impatient. Like yo-yo tricks! By the time you've mastered the yo-yo, and you're walking the dog in the yo-yo nationals among the best in your country, it will be done!

Ok, thanks for the advice....

Alright well, here's the progress after two days working at it. It's very rough and unfinished, and I did very little greebling work on it, but it's enough to get the idea of where it's headed.

6nJwkCLh.png

G9IjVYNh.png

I'm sticking with the "sandwich" wings that I usually do.

Looks very nice. My main trouble with TIE advanced is the wings so those will be uswful.