markus1984

[MOC] Star Wars Battlefront - Battle on Sullust

Hey guys,

The last weeks i have no time for eurobricks and all the new MOC`s here!

But saw many great builds on flickr and watch something here when the time was enough.

Here i want show you my newest MOC.

It`s from Star Wars Battlefront, I love the game and the new lego figs and so i start to build a little MOC.

24281368859_84d5af5e9f_b.jpg

24022300313_211c7e2a18_c.jpg

24649098515_dd359b943f_c.jpg

24622907546_782dc8c8c8_c.jpg

At the last weeks i also build e little MOC to BF on Hoth (think the most people saw it on flickr), its not a big build but want to make a scene from the map (Snowspeeder ist the version from Lary Lars).

23405343272_c8dbd7643e_b.jpg

Hope you like the build and can watch all photos on my flickr stream.

Markus

PS: The next days i must write some words to the mocs from the last time :-)

I really like how you incorporated the bunker into the mountain. Your builds have made me interested in the OT again (mainly a PT and CW fanboy)!

These are fantastic!! Wish I had the resources to do builds like this. :blush:

Can we expect a Tattoine and Endor?

Edited by kylosuperfan

Freaking awesome it! You killed it! Love the intricate details. You play on PS4 or XBox 1?

Wow! Absolutely amazing! Seriously one of my favorite star wars MOCs now :wub: ! You've convinced me to go play Battlefront again :grin:

New Battlefront but this MOC is pretty sweet. I love the in laid bunker, that is some impressive technique. I'm curious as to where you got those solid dark tan endor helmets?

That is a thing of beauty. I love the dynamic action in the way you arrange the minifigs. I'm always excited to see your new MOCs!

The 3rd best game ever (behind the first 2) and captured beautifully here. Absolutely love the Surosuub complex MOC and all the figs... outstanding job :sweet:

No words man, you made two perfect scenes that capture the look of the game, my only complaint would be that Boba is just there when he should be doing a real carnage.

New Battlefront but this MOC is pretty sweet. I love the in laid bunker, that is some impressive technique. I'm curious as to where you got those solid dark tan endor helmets?

I think they are just the regular ones with faded green area.

Edited by Nom Carver

Camping bounty hunter! Check! Rebels pinning the troopers to walls/structures for as long as possible? Check! Trooper on Jump Pack trying to avoid a possible orbital strike! Check!

Only thing missing? The smell!!!

Ugh Battlefront Flashback!!!

A little bit late but now THANKS very much for the great feedback!

@ISDAvenger I play on the PS4

And yes, the helm are original lego part that was not used in a set - Q-Part

thanks

markus

The Battle of Sullust diorama is spectacular. The environmental contrast between the cliffside, plateau and the lava stream as well as the seamlessly integrated bunker entrance are fantastic.

But the coolest thing to me is how you did the jetpack using rebel soldiers. Spot On :wink: