It seems like the 2 T-connectors in the inventory is a printing error. From Sariel's review, 3 connectors are used in the build and there is 1 spare. Sariel uses 2 of them to connect 3 valves to 1 source, and then he uses another one for a dead end hose.

Edited by nguyengiangoc

For me this is the best technic set for 2016 with the best functions to pieces ratio. Looking forward to this flagship.

Yes, I somewhat agree with you Bering ... for me this is also the most exciting Technic set of 2016. It's relatively cheap, has a great parts count of over 1100 pieces, is rather big in size compared to the other 2016 line-up and has the best functions too (apart from the three-steering-mode-system from the Claas).

I decided that I will buy this and the Claas for 2016. The Porsche is waaaay too expensive and the Bucket Wheel Excavator looks ugly and the main function doesn't even work properly.

Edited by Emmi

Another proof that many parts doesn't mean it's a great set. I'm glad the BWE hype is over now. The best sets in the past were mostly under 2000 pieces. Except for the 42043 Arocs,still one of my favorite sets.

On another note ... if LEGO wants to do an ultimate Technic theme ... with which they started with the Porsche set this year, they must give us ultimate stuff/building technices next time, not just a big and nice looking car with not much tech inside.

I've just picked the Volvo up, quite a few shops in town had it including Argos and toy master - little people you will go to bed on time tonight lol

Ladies nad Gentlemen, my review of this marvelous set (only in polish) is ready. I anyone would like to see how it looks, it is here:

http://www.lugpol.pl...ic.php?p=411089

I wish I could read the text but I don't understand polish ... but the pictures are great. I especially love the one where chassis and bodywork is separated.

Regarding the pumps, I think Sariel said that the hoses needs to be rerouted, so I think they can't be used together. This can easily be modded ofcourse

I wish I could read the text but I don't understand polish ... but the pictures are great. I especially love the one where chassis and bodywork is separated.

In short: Very, very well designed set, with only two flaws, which first are few visible studs on the arm (it looks like at the end of designing process someone decided to remove few slopes to make set cheaper...). Second are stickers on the back of the superstructure, which requires handling almost completed model to add seven small stickers. I suggest placing them right on the step 162 (you can see which stickers should be used on page 196).

Rest of the model, with cab on the first place is very well designed, all pneumatic functions work very well, even motorisng it with 8293 is quite enjoyable (at least for me - because you have to rebuild middle parts of the chassis to add battery box). Front blade could be more stiff while locked, because sometimes it can go up under weight of the model. But within its price range, with its pneumatic pack and other parts it is a must buy for everyone interested in Technic line.

I have bought two of them and I do not regret it.

Looks like you can pick one of these and a BWE in most Argos stores today!

Yes and the BWE and the Volvo are both available as 3 for the price of 2 :classic: :classic: :classic:

Not a single store near me that has them in stock, and if you ask for them: "don't know about any new toys..."

Edited by Jump

In short: Very, very well designed set, with only two flaws, which first are few visible studs on the arm (it looks like at the end of designing process someone decided to remove few slopes to make set cheaper...). Second are stickers on the back of the superstructure, which requires handling almost completed model to add seven small stickers. I suggest placing them right on the step 162 (you can see which stickers should be used on page 196).

Rest of the model, with cab on the first place is very well designed, all pneumatic functions work very well, even motorisng it with 8293 is quite enjoyable (at least for me - because you have to rebuild middle parts of the chassis to add battery box). Front blade could be more stiff while locked, because sometimes it can go up under weight of the model. But within its price range, with its pneumatic pack and other parts it is a must buy for everyone interested in Technic line.

I have bought two of them and I do not regret it.

Thanks for the short summary. Yeah, that's in line with the other reviews I've read. Seems like an exceptional great set ... best of 2016 easily.

You lucky bastards :laugh: No one here has them

Edited by Jump

Thanks for the short summary. Yeah, that's in line with the other reviews I've read. Seems like an exceptional great set ... best of 2016 easily.

Except when you need to pull out batteries from upgraded version. I needed batteries for Claas and it seems that you have to take apart part of the chassis to pull the battery box out.

That PPUNG managed to squeeze 4 RC functions into this set:

As someone said in the comments, he turned another model uggly as usual.