Looking at that rear picture of the box, I think it's safe to say you can use the medium motor to make a compessor (likely with a small pump which is also included) and add LED lights as well. Nice feature, but this price point probably could have included one motor and a battery box but anyway.

Its available from a few sellers at ebay as well, from 89.90 euro, which is approx 10-20 euro less than the 42052 helicopter.

Those are only pre-orders.

It's showing on the UK shop now also. Coming 1st August. Which just happens to be few days after payday! Joy!

H

Yeah, it's exclusive to Legoland as of right now. That will change in a few weeks and will be widely available.

@Jim

Are you going to review the Volvo? Please post the inventory as you did with the Claas :classic:

@Jim

Are you going to review the Volvo? Please post the inventory as you did with the Claas :classic:

Hehe, I saw the notification for this topic and I knew it had to be this question :laugh:

(I will try to post it tomorrow)

Hehe, I saw the notification for this topic and I knew it had to be this question :laugh:

(I will try to post it tomorrow)

Tomorrow.... :okay:

Seems like you are busy with the Claas :laugh:

Hope the pic of the inventory answer the one million dollar question. "Does it have and extra pump for the PF?"

So, anyone has the inventory for this model too?

I have to re-organize my storage since way too many bins are overflowing, especially after I parted out the Actros, Crawler crane and 2x 42050. I'm planning on buying the Porsche, Volvo, Claas and BWE and that is a staggering amount of parts (although not all at once, I'll wait for some good deals :wink: ). Much more than I'm used to buy, so I want to prepare/future-proof my storage for those sets as well as others.

Ah well, I'm getting off-topic :grin:

So, anyone has the inventory for this model too?

Give me an hour.

Drumroll....badaboom!

27667171534_f090f41ce6_c.jpg

28001560370_0cc319230d_c.jpg

So many goodies :wub:

The new hand pump is interesting, and the additional mini pump answers the question about the PF functionality. It's going to be tough to choose between this and the Claas :cry_sad:

Two pumps, yeeee!

Am I missing something?