Thanks!

And I guess sharing such information would not violate any embargo.

Maybe the problem with the gearbox built by the techlug guy only happens because he doesn't use the new connector, simple as that.

Maybe the problem with the gearbox built by the techlug guy only happens because he doesn't use the new connector, simple as that.

I am finding that very hard to believe. From the pictures it looks like all of the connectors in the set are the new kind except for the shifter in the middle. Plus I had seen the Techlug video and you could see it had the new style slider connectors in it.

I am finding that very hard to believe. From the pictures it looks like all of the connectors in the set are the new kind except for the shifter in the middle. Plus I had seen the Techlug video and you could see it had the new style slider connectors in it.

He was talking about the retro-engineered one.

Am I wrong in remembering reading somewhere that this will be a limited produced model? Does anyone know how many are going to be produced?

It looks like the Porsche set will have some power functions preparations - and with the numbered plate as login on a website you will the instructions how to do that ...

Am I wrong in remembering reading somewhere that this will be a limited produced model?

Yes you are wrong :tongue::wink:

Now the "Coming soon" without date is shown on more shop@home sites, for example Sweden, Denmark and Germany. Not yet US though...

He was talking about the retro-engineered one.

Yeah I'm talking about the reverse-engineered one on techlug. Maybe it's all because of the old 3L connector.

Yeah I'm talking about the reverse-engineered one on techlug. Maybe it's all because of the old 3L connector.

That shouldn't have anything to do with the excess friction in the gearbox though.

Now the "Coming soon" without date is shown on more shop@home sites, for example Sweden, Denmark and Germany. Not yet US though...

I am still seeing June 1st on the Sweden and German Lego shop sites.

Edited by Meatman

Yes you are wrong :tongue::wink:

Lego shop in Stratford/Westfield today said it was limited, I queried this and he then said with a smile that's what we're being told to say!!

I am still seeing June 1st on the Sweden and German Lego shop sites.

Hm, must be the Interwebs. Have you emptied your cache?

It looks like the Porsche set will have some power functions preparations - and with the numbered plate as login on a website you will the instructions how to do that ...

That's exciting!

It's been quite a ride, but I have finished my review :sweet:

I will probably post it tomorrow morning, sorry about that.

"tomorrow morning" as in 00:01 ? :laugh:

well, 11:00pm in holland is 00:00am 1st june (-EDIT:on EB-server) so technically you can already post it in 1:10 hours :wink:

But I will just wait patiently off course :blush: Have a nice vacation!

Edited by roppie11

well, 11:00pm in holland is 00:00am 1st june so technically you can already post it in 1:10 hours :wink:

But I will just wait patiently off course :blush: Have a nice vacation!

Hmmm you've got a valid point :tongue:

Although it's almost 21:00 in Holland and also almost 21:00 on EB.

However, officially we need to look at the GMT. And it's only 19:00 according to GMT.

Great Jim, look forward to it - hopefully you will have a well earned vacation :thumbup:

Cool :thumbup:

Well earned....I sure hope so :laugh:

Regarding the review, I try to give you guys (and girls) an honest opinion with enough information. You need to draw the final conclusion yourselves.

@ Jim there is an old saying: Don't be lazy :laugh: :laugh:

I will be lazy the next two weeks :laugh: :laugh:

Cool :thumbup:

Well earned....I sure hope so :laugh:

Regarding the review, I try to give you guys (and girls) an honest opinion with enough information. You need to draw the final conclusion yourselves.

I will be lazy the next two weeks :laugh: :laugh:

Just put the review online and enjoy holiday! :tongue:

Hmmm you've got a valid point :tongue:

Although it's almost 21:00 in Holland and also almost 21:00 on EB.

However, officially we need to look at the GMT. And it's only 19:00 according to GMT.

well, you posted at 21:56 according to EB, and it's 20:56 for me here(in holland) but whatever :laugh: