OMG! It's so beautiful!... Sadly it's too expensive, but we should understand that there is a lot work behind the model, box and instructions ... I'm curious to see how the designers build the gearbox and if the new hub solves the weakness of the current one. In the other hand, I am a bit worried about the limited availability and how in the short time, the price will rise to the sky :cry_sad:

I am also waiting the approval to the Facebook group :blush:

The link of Jim is a private group. The one that you posted is not available or has been deleted

Paul,where do you get those pictures?

I'm grabbing them from the designer video..

I can still see the video on Youtube..

3 kilo box and book 2 kilo of lego together with price 300 euro.Well done TLC, you seems to be greedy with last few exclusive sets... :sceptic:

i like how the black gear racks are used

Has anyone attempted to download the video and re-upload it to a different site, such as google drive for others to download?

yes but i don't know how to download a fb video.

edit: i did it!! not quite difficult it turned out. it is low quality but at least you have something

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6zwo3PjdF32MDFyb0R3bUU1bkE

Edited by roppie11

On a side note wow that box is ridiculously tall

i like it very much, but he is saying someting like the box is still a preliminary layout

Edited by IJsmuts

I understand that they are really trying to push that "its just like the real car", but I wouldn't have minded HOG steering on this

Almost more exciting news is that "Ultimate Technic" will apparently become regular, like UCS with Star Wars or modular houses with Creator.

I'm very happy but my wallet is not. :)

cool, the licensed plate is unique, laser engraved and with the number you can go online and find exclusive content only for that number

Edited by IJsmuts