That would be a good compromise.

Yes, definitely ... if you have a close look at the Nuremberg Toy Fair pictures, I believe there's already a round tile like that on the rims, but not printed obviously.

Edited by Emmi

Yes, definitely ... if you have a close look at the Nuremberg Toy Fair pictures, I believe there's already a round tile like that on the rims, but not printed obviously.

Yup, there is a round tile there. Can see it in this video (click fullscreen to see it well and it's visible 10 seconds into the video)

Well there maybe will be very small amount of stickers.

GT3RS logo, vents, license plates, transmission help, speedometer and infotainment.

Printed tiles and such with logos would be nice (and not entirely unlikely, considering parts like 1x1 round tiles are commonly printed and never stickered). But printed Technic panels would not only be unlikely (given that no other set has included printed Technic panels), but would be severely disappointing from a MOCist's point of view.

Well there maybe will be very small amount of stickers.

GT3RS logo, vents, license plates, transmission help, speedometer and infotainment.

I expect all of this being printed, all the dashboard stuff (speedometer, ...), the little 1x1 round tile for the rims (RS print), the 1x1 round tile on the steering wheel (Porsche logo print), the licencse plates and a special printed part for the Porsche logo on the cars front. (like Lego did with the Arocs)

Am I right in guessing it's not rc then,surly they would of hinted this in the video?

Yep, not RC, no PF ... this is the Ultimate Technic build with only manual operated functions ... and I'm loving it.

Yep, not RC, no PF ... this is the Ultimate Technic build with only manual operated functions ... and I'm loving it.

No RC but probably PF because of lights. It was highlighted on the preliminary box if I remember correctly.

I can tell.... :laugh:

I wonder what new elements you get for 300 euros if it is not rc or PF? :look:

I bet the orange is part of the colour vomit the tecnnic sets are including. :laugh:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Not sure ... but as far as I know it doesn't have any PF at all. Also I think working lights would be of almost no benefit, if you consider you have to buy like 6 batteries for it ... makes no sense for me.

No RC but probably PF because of lights. It was highlighted on the preliminary box if I remember correctly.

Well if you are right, I hope is not just using a battery box and some lights.

Not sure ... but as far as I know it doesn't have any PF at all. Also I think working lights would be of almost no benefit, if you consider you have to buy like 6 batteries for it ... makes no sense for me.

I agree that would not make any sense.

The new 911 does not have an adjustable rear air brake/spoiler does it?

Interesting idea, but seriously I got confirmation that it won't have any PF and I believe in it ... also as I said before I wouldn't like it, I prefer manual operated functions over electrical driven stuff, pneumatics, etc. for which you need tons of batteries and so on ...

Interesting idea, but seriously I got confirmation that it won't have any PF and I believe in it ... also as I said before I wouldn't like it, I prefer manual operated functions over electrical driven stuff, pneumatics, etc. for which you need tons of batteries and so on ...

To me PF doesn't make sense for Display-Models, so i also think that the porsche won't have it. Why have these things in a set that will sit on the shelf most of it time anyway? For the batteries to go bad? Just throw in some mechanical functions that teach younger builders (or in this case experienced ones too) some new stuff and that are enjoyable to operate while on shelf.

Won't have PF in it...but will it be PF upgradeable?

Won't have PF in it...but will it be PF upgradeable?

I would like to spend some sweet time figuring out how to motorize some of the functions myself. Whether or not it is upgradeable, I'd to do it my own way.

I wonder what new elements you get for 300 euros if it is not rc or PF? :look:
At least two types of new panels (curved 5x11 and 5x7 IIRC), wheels, tyres (?).

maybe rechargeable battery box....

To me PF doesn't make sense for Display-Models, so i also think that the porsche won't have it. Why have these things in a set that will sit on the shelf most of it time anyway? For the batteries to go bad? Just throw in some mechanical functions that teach younger builders (or in this case experienced ones too) some new stuff and that are enjoyable to operate while on shelf.

Where was evidence of PF lights on the box?I think it only looks like there is some light coming from headlamps.

Sure front lights and rear lights that would be great.For lights they can only use small AAA battery box.

I'm wondering if there would be any benefit or point in making a smaller battery box to fit, let's say 2-3 AA or AAA batteries, for the sole purpose of powering lights in e.g. this set, if one would want lights only without having to fit a regular 6 AA battery box.

I think it could be of a certain benefit, but TLG probably won't make such a thing.

I was thinking about small battery box or rechargable too. For lights and for (future) small motor. That would make sense IMO.

Edited by Interceptor

I knew for a while that I will be buying this set no matter what. While I was hoping it would go for around 200-250 euros, I think we will get our money worth here anyway. I don't really care for PF - I am building my models for display, and as few already said it does not make sense to put PFs into display models. I am sure that there will be people modding this set with PFs anyway.

The news and deductions in past few days made me quite excited about the model to be honest. While I was hoping for purple version, I think we have enough information to safely assume that it's gonna be in orange. And that is the best color to go for in my opinion, assuming it will use regular Lego orange, not some "never seen before" shade. It would mean that we are getting another main color to play with in MOCs as there are many orange parts/panels already available, we were just lacking few very basic liftarms.

Can't wait for this model to be finally introduced and available :)

Edited by filuS

I think something is coming today. CapnRex on Brickset said wait for something this afternoon.

It could be orange!

At least if the video shows the final colour of the Technic model.

nice spotted, it is only a few frames in the video. :thumbup: i would like it to have the porsche in that color.

I think something is coming today. CapnRex on Brickset said wait for something this afternoon.

can't wait