i am really looking dor this set only to expensive and I hope you will get more stickers for more colors!!!!

Edited by LegoFan227

. I guess that I might have to purchase it online, which means I'll have to pay for shipping. YAY! :hmpf_bad:

For the price this will cost shipping will be free. At least in US I think anything over $75 USD is free shipping...

The Geneva Auto Show is happening right now, and unbelievably I have yet to see news of the set. I guess my prediction of the set showing up at the event is up in smoke.

In my opinion still the 911R type 991 will be the 42056- the rims, Front and side line are very similar, only missing the rear wing.

In my opinion still the 911R type 991 will be the 42056- the rims, Front and side line are very similar, only missing the rear wing.

I don't think so, the main feature of the 911R is the manual gearbox. In the "spy shoots" the set has an automatic transmission.

It is a GT3 RS, you can tell by the intake vents in front of the rear fenders. It also has an electronic controlled dual clutch manual gear box.

Des indeed that are two facts sich can not be denied, the air intake and also the paddles of shifting Mechanism are not present at the 911R. Seems werden have to wait further

I'm still hoping for RC. TLG released RC flagship every 2nd year before.

This statement is false. In 2008 & 2009 the flagships were non R/C

This statement is false. In 2008 & 2009 the flagships were non R/C
That wasn't a trend yet.

I guess we have a new hint as to what the lego version could resemble.

http://www.topgear.c...ould-be-perfect

If this is the case then it shoud explain the one flat piece in the top of the car, it just looks like the one in the real deal here. (Why would you use it there instead of the curved cover piece?)

Only thing is that it does not have a rear spoiler. But maybe they do the regular 911 GT3 with this colour scheme, only in Orange stripes?

911_r_8.jpg?itok=j_S2n6u6

911_r_light_2.jpg?itok=r-XHTvs7

Edited by AlphaX

If this is the case then it shoud explain the one flat piece in the top of the car, it just looks like the one in the real deal here. (Why would you use it there instead of the curved cover piece?)
Same with a bonnet.

White with red stripes is great in terms of new part colour availability.

I guess we have a new hint as to what the lego version could resemble.

http://www.topgear.c...ould-be-perfect

Only thing is that it does not have a rear spoiler. But maybe they do the regular 911 GT3 with this colour scheme, only in Orange stripes?

911_r_8.jpg?itok=j_S2n6u6

911_r_light_2.jpg?itok=r-XHTvs7

This is the new 911 R, wich has manual gearbox (no options for PDK), and comes without a rear spoiler.

Porsche is still about to launch the 911 991 GT2. This will have a spoiler and turbo intakes. My guess the Lego version will resemble the new GT2 and will launch it together with the real deal.

Porsche is still about to launch the 911 991 GT2. This will have a spoiler and turbo intakes. My guess the Lego version will resemble the new GT2 and will launch it together with the real deal.

Thats my guess too.

Except that one has no rear spoiler, and the LEGO model does...?

But the yet unveiled new 911 991 GT2 will most likely look closer to it, only with turbo intakes and Spoiler. It is very likely based on how the roof of the cabin looks, that it is not resembling the old GT3, as the newer 911's feature the flat part, as does the lego model in both roof and the hood.

The 2016 GT3 RS has the flat spots on the roof and hood and also has air intakes in front of the rear wheels...

The 2016 GT3 RS has the flat spots on the roof and hood and also has air intakes in front of the rear wheels...

You're right, i've never noticed it before on the pictures i've seen of it. I'm sorry, guess we can forget about it on beeing a 911 991 GT2.

Edited by AlphaX

I also think the 991 911 R is out of the picture, as the pictures in the first posts show a 'F1'-style gearbox. The 991R is only for sale with a manual stick shifter.