:sceptic:

I'm not sure what to think of this... I had to look really close to see that it's actually LEGO. I'm going to reserve my opinion until we know what's inside.

(I really should get back to work...)

The fenders look really nice!!

Black curved 3x11 panels!

What is with the "fancy white" decals on the panels?

It would look mush better just plain black.

You are joking, right?

(camouflage, final model won't have the stickers....presumably)

Check out the rimes!!

Those decals are not for the finished car. They are what you see on real cars before they are released to hide the lines from competitors.

Can anybody explain me what cost 300€ on this, Im sure its good set but this price is ridiculous...

Those decals are not for the finished car. They are what you see on real cars before they are released to hide the lines from competitors.

That's a very nice touch, and at the same time it's infuriating not to see the final car. :classic:

You are joking, right?

(camouflage, final model won't have the stickers....presumably)

Yes just joking..... :innocent:

what the hell should be so special at this porsche, that it will cost more than 300€??????

well, it looks very good, but this is no price-driver....

I hope the box is just like that. I usually don't keep the boxes... but that one looks nice.

It looks amazing, I need to practice my sticker applying skills.

I see new rims with better steering point, good looking tyres, a gearbox (seems manual) and i don't know wherefore the rubberband on the dash is, maybe hood opening mechanism, transmission (4x4-rwd) or maybe brakes

I LOOOOVE those new wheels! And could there be working brakes or is it just aesthetic detail? I really like those new wheel arches too. Even after seeing it there is still so much mystery surrounding it. how does the gearbox work? what will the final colour be (it might not even be black!)? How does the suspension and steering work? How is it motorised and controlled? I like all the mystery. I hate it when you can just look at a model (like the volvo front end loader) and instantly know everything about it. This car has me very excited.

Although it probably will be black, it may not be, so what colour would you like to it it? Dark blue? A metallic colour?

Edited by allanp

(I really should get back to work...)

Agreed. I am getting nothing done today.

I don't see much in this to justify the price yet. The price would suggest RC, but I am surprised to see a Gearbox if that's the case. We're missing something here.

Do I see a sequential gear box?

Indeed it could be, because i see only one line for the stick so only forwards and backwards, or maybe we don't see the other lines. but i hope for a sequential one too.

I also love the box art, really stylish.

Short panels at last! And hopefully a sequential gearbox. I mean there's no H pattern at the gear stick.

Sorry if these were aready mentioned, I got too excited. I'm very curious how obsolete this model will make the current supercar MOCs (I mean new gearbox parts, new suspension parts, etc).

EDITed typos. Browser's eating my keystrokes.

Edited by Lipko

It's the RS. It's the goddamn RS. It's the Porsche 991 GT3 RS. And my guess? They're gonna reveal the entire thing, including the color, come Geneva Auto Show.

The bodywork is uncannily accurate, and, from what the others commented, is pretty darn packed with functions. Whether or not it'll be as faithful as the real thing remains to be seen, but moly holy.

Holy panels, batman! Does it loon like there is a curved 3x7 or 3x9 at the upper front of the door, and in front of the upper rear fender?

I think I see 47 panels, but I think there is more.

what the hell should be so special at this porsche, that it will cost more than 300€??????

well, it looks very good, but this is no price-driver....

Maybe it wont... by judging from the size of BWE - thats the 300€ set. But atleast this porsche set a new record in nr of stickers (maybe also in panels)