Jim

42054 - Claas Xerion 5000 Trac VC

One is used for LA.

You are correct then there should have been 3 :angry: but there is still a chance :tongue:

Edited by Siegfried Meyer

HOLY MOLY!!! Once again this set will be epic and will be "desired" for the next 20 years at least! So much potential thinking at the attachments plus those tyres can be used in many amazing mocs!!!

How well do the wheels stick to the rims? I would hope they dont make the same mistake they did with the 9398 tires.

They need to do a smaller version of this wheel for the front wheels of other tractors now. Cant wait for this set.

They need to do a smaller version of this wheel for the front wheels of other tractors now. Cant wait for this set.

Yeah, having two different types of tires on a tractor that is meant to have the same type will throw everything off. Hopefully they can make a smaller one! I Can't wait either. Not sure what set I even want first, usually its the flagship, but now I don't know...

Smaller versions can possibly be used on quads or small all terrain vehicles as well. I'd say...yes please!!

Bit of a strange situation....there's no embargo date. So technically I can publish the pictures?! But that will render my review a lot less interesting.

My vote would be just to wait. Your reviews are worth it.

I wasn't very fond of the lime green color in Technic, but this suddenly changed when I saw the Claas.

Lime Green, Red and White....yes please!

28251053366_4b09c5fb59_c.jpg

the new tyres would look so good on 9398 crawler....

Yup!

I think we definitely have a winner. These tires seem to fulfill a lot of wishes.

the new tyres would look so good on 9398 crawler....

Yup!

I think we definitely have a winner. These tires seem to fulfill a lot of wishes.

First MOC I wanna see from this set is some huge redneck muddin' machine or something like that......

14538604441_DISPLAY.jpg

A lot of people are going to be tempted to put these tires on any technic trucks/crawlers of the past. Although this will still be super cool, IMO, there are RC tires still better suited for stuff like that. These are not true crawlin' tires as much as they are paddled tires, like true tractor tires should be. I think one the best applications for such tires is a common application in "redneck" trucks used for "muddin"or like sand dunes - where individuals truly take the tires from their tractors and put them on ol' clunkers for abusing in the mud or sand. How fun would this be! That is my first application of such tires.

Yup!

Would the tires also look good on 42030? If possible, can you post a picture in your review? Many thanks, and your teasers are killing me...;)

There may be some reviews before yours, but your pics are the best and well worth biding time...

I wasn't very fond of the lime green color in Technic, but this suddenly changed when I saw the Claas.

Also it have the same new Wheelhubs like the Porsche 42056!

I don't believe this is correct. I believe they are 15038 hubs.

Those are wheels you're talking about, the hubs are the part you attach the wheel to, and yes they seem to be the same part as used in Porsche.

You are talking about different parts :laugh:

Red discs vs the black "hubs" used in the Porsche. Both are in the picture.

appetizing salad! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by rm8

Yes please, I want two off them.

Need the tires for the rear wheels on the Backhoe from Jurgen Krooshoop I will be building.

And on my copy off 8482.

Edited by Dafgek81

Yes please, I want two off them.

Need the tires for the rear wheels on the Backhoe from Jurgen Krooshoop I will be building.

And on my copy off 8482.

I wondering yesterday if these tires are a fitting replacement for the PP wheels on Jurgen's Backhoe :laugh: