Jim

42054 - Claas Xerion 5000 Trac VC

It is quite simple, just go up hill and don't tip... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbup:

That's hard enough when you are drunk :tongue:

At the end of the cabin rotation, is there automatic switch-off function? It would be nice.

And I want to see how lifts the cabin.

Hi Jim,

I agree ... Would like to know about the new wheels and tyres. Also would like to know what it has for a PTO and connection points for tools, for those of us who want to create different attachments

I will get it asap, but I am not sure when the review can be published. These set don't seem to have an emargo date, which would mean I can publish when ready. I'll keep you guys posted.

I thought sets review should publish on August first which is the same date new sets are released.

Jim , are you positively sure you can publish review before the August first?

Jim , are you positively sure you can publish review before the August first?

No, I am not :tongue:

I will obviously make sure to verify before publication. Normally when there's no embargo date in the offer, the review can be published when ready. But I'll double check.

Maybe after the Porsche incident, TLG thinks that there'll always be some people who go "screw the embargo date", so they don't bother imposing one anymore :grin:

Well, Sariel will be reviewing this beast in the next month... and the other two, I guess... so the embargo date is probably either tomorrow or the 15th (stranger things have happened) if there even is one. :sceptic:

Edited by PicnicBasketSam

Just like with the 42043 Mercedes Benz Arocs last year, we might see a review of this one along with the others in just a couple of days! :grin:

I don't even think Jim and Pawel have received them yet, it might explain the lack of an embargo date...

True, no sets yet (for me that is). Next week is a busy week for me, so I'm aiming at the third week of July.

True, no sets yet (for me that is). Next week is a busy week for me, so I'm aiming at the third week of July.

I got lots of time :tongue:

Sorry to disappoint you. No sets on the horizon yet.

It is odd that UK lego at home store has 42053 (coming in Aug), but not 42054 and 42055. Not on the US site though.

Hope this is not indicative of a 42056 fiasco

No, it's not. The reason for late shipping on 42056 was because of damage to the box. When it comes to regular set, I'm pretty sure TLG doesn't give a s**t, because lots of people have gotten at least one damaged box from them (including myself).