Jim

42054 - Claas Xerion 5000 Trac VC

Right. Exactly how much larger will those tires be in comparison to the rest? And how heavy is it gonna be?

Looks nice. The crane attachment doesn't seem like a normal farming implement.

I think I found replacement tires for the Volvo loader. :classic:

On the wheel it says 107.4 so yeah, bigger than power puller. Though my guess was off by 0.6mm, dang it!

Edited by allanp

107x 44 mm tires?

p.s. nice so I saw it correct... imagne 8x8 tatra with these tires... or the Volvo 42030 with these babies.... my wallet is screaming atm.

Edited by Konsta90

Can somebody explain what is the B-model (built of the crane), please?

My dictionary knowledge ran out of its border. :classic:

I see challange: electric components out, fake engine and 4WD in.

107x 44 mm tires?

p.s. nice so I saw it correct

so where's it slotting in then? In terms of size, I mean?

Very excited about this set, looks very good. Too bad it has no (fake) engine.

I hope the grabber on the crane isn't operated manually. Somebody has some info on it?

I'm loving the new tires and the set in general. Awesome colors, functions and design. Where were these tires when the Volvo L350F came out LEGO?! At least I can now replace the crawler tires I currently have on it.

Now when can we buy them.

Doesn't seem to be very existing to me but looks better than any 1H set. And the tyres are great - new types and sizes are always welcome.

And Red 6L dishes are back! Those are enormously expensive right now

Biggest tires until today were PowerPuller set rear tires. 105x60mm This set has 107 mm diameter tires which are slightly taller but the thickness is less 44 compared to 60. So if we compare volume PP tire are still bigger. Unimog and Volvo tires are 94x37mm and CRawler 9398 tires are 94x44 so you can imagine the difference. If we compare Claas Xerion tires to Crawler 9398 tires it's the same size gap / difference as Crawer 9398 tires compared to Custom red pick-you truck 42029 (81,6x38mm). Noticable difference. That set is a must buy ! for true big tire fans

Edited by Konsta90

I'm very curious about the steering modes. I failed to make a reliable 3-mode steering in a similar scale model. Though there seems to be quite a bit of backlash between the axles.

Can somebody explain what is the B-model (built of the crane), please?

My dictionary knowledge ran out of its border. :classic:

I guess Silage Plough.

Thanks, that explains the weird placed and used panels on the crane.

Edited by agrof

This is a must buy for me. I like how they've combined cabin lift and rotation in one operation - even though it's a bit unrealistic that rotation starts before lift. Steering modes are all there. Wheels look great. It seems they may have sacrificed the fake engine and drive train entirely. That's a shame but sacrifices have to be made to fit everything in a narrow body. Hopefully the front pendular suspension is present.

The crane is kinda strange but on the other hand it's nice that at least one attachment is included.

Steering is impressive. I've tried building 4 wheel steering with 3 modes, it's a hard problem (keeping the wheels in phase across the different modes is hard).

This thing is huge. I can't say that I've ever seen a crane on a tractor, but with those parts any number of other rear implements could be built.

I think I will be using those tires on the back of Jurgen Krooshoop's backhoe!

its huge and will put a hole in my wallet, so will the Volvo, big digger not so sure the car, they will have to convince me.

This is a must buy for me. I like how they've combined cabin lift and rotation in one operation - even though it's a bit unrealistic that rotation starts before lift. Steering modes are all there. Wheels look great. It seems they may have sacrificed the fake engine and drive train entirely. That's a shame but sacrifices have to be made to fit everything in a narrow body. Hopefully the front pendular suspension is present.

The crane is kinda strange but on the other hand it's nice that at least one attachment is included.

So you are finally changing your tractor? :laugh:

comment_2jsJu0WWYSDUaogzf5a2rC0vtfb1Ir8k,w400.jpg