Jim

42055 - Bucket Wheel Excavator

Strange... the other two sets aren't listed either. :wacko: Anyone know why this is?

LEGO, I want my CLAAS already!!

They are messing with your brain. Do not give in!

I'd say for what ever strange reason, they list them later in Canada/USA, maybe because of less interest in them in North America? Either way, I'd say not to worry, if they don't have them listed by the 29th or so....then start worrying.

@merman: How is the gears for superstructure rotation designed? Is the transmission only to a bevel gear perpendicular to the turntable, or is it routed to various wedge belt wheels and to the wheel with the tyre too?

So probably somthing like $350 CAD/$300 USD?

$280 USD

The set costs 249€

230€ in Germany.

207€ is the cheapest I've seen the set for. Or -15% on the retail price if you buy the three new sets combined.

Ive seen prices around 210 euro in the Netherlands

207€ is the cheapest I've seen the set for. Or -15% on the retail price if you buy the three new sets combined.

Hello,

where did you see this prices ? on line ?

thank's

Thanks NioN, I don't think we will find it any cheaper than that for a while.

I think I'll just order and wait patiently until the 29th july

Thanks NioN, I don't think we will find it any cheaper than that for a while.

I think I'll just order and wait patiently until the 29th july

Yeah I think so too, 29th is a friday so guess what we'll do that weekend :wink:

thank's i enter my email...

Just don't forget, it's a pre order valid until the end of the month. Starting on August 1st, they will probably use the retail price.

Www.1001farmtoys.nl has it for 206. But the claas tractor and the volvo crane are cheaper. I placed my order with them because i ordered 2 tractors, 2 volvo cranes and 1 bwe. Overall i was there cheaper.

But I'm not so sure that having 50 frames in a 300 euro set will do much.

Around 210 will be the price in The Netherlands.

The frames are 85 cents directly from LEGO by the way, so there's no need to pay more than that.

why i don't live in Nederland... 54€ for shiping to France :sick:

Luckily I do :innocent2:

But, I'm going to wait for a better price. I'm sure there will be higher sales when the set gets a little older.

Btw, the previously mentioned Brickshop charges 'only' €23,95 for shipping to France.

Btw, the previously mentioned Brickshop charges 'only' €23,95 for shipping to France.

yes i fallow it again ;)

Does anybody know if the Legoland exclusive launch applies to just the Billund LegoLand, or all of them? I've got somebody who's going to be in California, near that Legoland, and I'm wondering if 42055 and 42054 are available at that location, and whether or not you can go in the giftshop without buying a ticket.

Does anybody know if the Legoland exclusive launch applies to just the Billund LegoLand, or all of them? I've got somebody who's going to be in California, near that Legoland, and I'm wondering if 42055 and 42054 are available at that location, and whether or not you can go in the giftshop without buying a ticket.

Not sure about the availability, but I know the gift shop is probably not accessible without park ticket (at least, that's the case in Billund).

Www.1001farmtoys.nl has it for 206. But the claas tractor and the volvo crane are cheaper. I placed my order with them because i ordered 2 tractors, 2 volvo cranes and 1 bwe. Overall i was there cheaper.

They say it will be limited available, and delivery starts beginning September,

That has to do with the amount of orders that they have got. They deliver in way of reservations. When i ordered mine delivery date was august. Been there last week and they said that it could be end of juli. With last years orders it came out good so i expect it will be the same for this year.

I was driving by last week (in CA) and I called them asking exactly this. They said I could buy a "shopping pass" by purchasing an entrance ticket and returning to the gate within 1 hour for a refund. However when I got there it was $15 to park so I didn't go in.