Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

[SR-FB5] Freddy's Trained Chickens

OoC: This is my 5th freebuild. If you are not a Sea Rat, please say you approve or give me a :thumbup: , thank you!

When last we saw Freddy, he was trying to keep his chickens out of his house. When he learned that trained chickens were in high demand, he decided to go into the trained chicken business! He worked night and day with his chickens and finally was satisfied with their progress. He scrapped together enough money to buy a row-boat and set out from Rassilon to take his chickens to the market in Bastion.

24236664149_5256f3d95e_c.jpg

He also brought along a pig. And while not trained like his chickens, the pig was rather tasty and would fetch a fine price at market.

23977629843_369e25c248_c.jpg

Unfortunately, the pig did not survive the journey.

23977618953_ce5f2b5613_c.jpg

Not the pig!!!!!! Where was this shark hiding?? I didn't noticed it the first time i saw the MOC! Anyway, I always love your builds and stories and this is no exception pirate_satisfied.gif

Although a bit small for a 5th MOC (since i am an advocate of building bigger/better with each passing MOC besides the first 2) , i approve beacuse it made me smile!

+1 from Oleon

That's certainly a unique scene. I like how you varied both the water and the base to match it. The chicken coop is really good too. As soon as I saw the dorsal fin I thought, "that pig's a goner" and so I had to laugh when I saw the outcome.

This is pretty small, but the effort is there, so:

I approve.

Fun littlle build. pirate_laugh2.gif I do feel bad for the pig, though! pirate_hmpf.gif

The overall quality of your freebuilds (including this one) has been very good, so I am going to approve. But the more freebuilds you post per month, the more critical you should expect the judging to be in terms of size and quality. pirate_blush.gif

Otherwise we risk people just spouting out low quality builds for the doubloons. As long as you are progreesing the story in high quality builds, I see no problems, but I just thought I would mention it.

I'm glad you all like it!

Not the pig!!!!!! Where was this shark hiding?? I didn't noticed it the first time i saw the MOC! Anyway, I always love your builds and stories and this is no exception pirate_satisfied.gif

Although a bit small for a 5th MOC (since i am an advocate of building bigger/better with each passing MOC besides the first 2) , i approve beacuse it made me smile!

+1 from Oleon

Fun littlle build. pirate_laugh2.gif I do feel bad for the pig, though! pirate_hmpf.gif

The overall quality of your freebuilds (including this one) has been very good, so I am going to approve. But the more freebuilds you post per month, the more critical you should expect the judging to be in terms of size and quality. pirate_blush.gif

Otherwise we risk people just spouting out low quality builds for the doubloons. As long as you are progreesing the story in high quality builds, I see no problems, but I just thought I would mention it.

I fully understand the need for high quality in freebuilds past the first two each month (though those should be high quality too!). I'm actually shocked at how many people voted for this! I expected to get maybe 3 or 4 votes because of the humor, not 10! I really wanted to build this to build on the idea of trained chickens that came up unwittingly from my house freebuild. The extra votes are just a bonus!