Unbelievable - I'm having a hard time to express my reaction without serially breaking the second commandment (not that I'm actually religious).

Although I think RV's are totally utterly crap you seem to prefectly recreate this piece of crap. From the powerbrick to the drivetrain, well done!

Its history now...

14,3 kg

43 studs wide, 40 height, 118 long

18.640 pieces

24082298724_71333bc731_c.jpg

Edited by Chapachuk

Fantastic job, I love the way that all the ordinarily grossly oversized minifig and Bellville/Scala fig accessories actually for the most part are in scale!

A bit late....but this MOC deserves a Frontpage :wink:

Reminded me of a great RV trip we had last year :wub:

Hahaha .... This is LEGO insanity at it best. And i thought that i went out on the edge now and then.

Your build is incredible !

Size mostly just makes one have the capability to add more details, but you have taken it to the edge.

Everything about this is awesome.

Which picture i love the most ? The one with your dog in it. This MOC makes the dog look like a little thingy there in the background.

This build is to me just gorgeous. Great work and awesome interior as well as exterior. Soooo welll done ! ! :thumbup:

Edit:

A bit late....but this MOC deserves a Frontpage :wink:

Reminded me of a great RV trip we had last year :wub:

If you hadnt frontpaged it i wouldnt have seen it ... So thanks !

Edited by KlodsBrik

The RV looks incredible. I especcialy like all the stuff you build to make the scene even more realistic.For example the rc car, mountainbike, powercords, etc.

Any jaw can drop - hopefully not on the keyboard!!! How long have you been creating LEGO sets to become such a skillful master builder?!!! Such a piece of art with unusual building techniques. It surely looks very realistic. I like your ideas. How long did it take you to creat all that? It's really worth an exhibition!!!