Jody Meyer

[o-H03] Finally back to some action

Sorry I haven't post in a while but here is the begining of a new chapter.

Planet: H03 - Kaalin

tags: Engineering

24594578055_a5b79fdcc3_h.jpg

To be continued....

I don't know how to add a spoiler tag..I will learn.

24594684285_4dd1014379_m.jpg

23967880243_9eac58d208_m.jpg

24486360082_b092b2e579_m.jpg

24568527776_5c36ca9ff6_m.jpg

23967872393_87c2d38c89_m.jpg

I don't know how to add a spoiler tag..I will learn.

I didn't know for a long time too. You just do this

insert text here [/ spoiler]

just without the space behind the /

Hope that helps

Cool build! The robot secretary is a great touch, and I like how the lab building is elevated off the ground. I think the lab building could use some more details/greebles, both on the inside and the outside, but I like how it folds open.

The comic bubbles are fun, but they look a little rough and jarring. I used PicMonkey to add speech bubbles to a pair of my SoNE freebuilds, and it was pretty fast and easy. Once you pick a photo to edit, click the little snowflake icon to open "themes," then choose "comic heroes" to find the speech bubble options. Disclaimer: I'm not associated with picmonkey in any way - I just use them a lot for photo editing, and they're free, so I feel like I should spread the word :classic:

I didn't know for a long time too. You just do this

insert text here [/ spoiler]

just without the space behind the /

Hope that helps

Thanks, it does, I just couldn't find were to do it..

Really great work on the comic book format, I hope you'll keep using it :classic:

Cheers, I think I am going to stick with it for a bit, I used to really enjoy comics when I was younger :sweet:

Cool build! The robot secretary is a great touch, and I like how the lab building is elevated off the ground. I think the lab building could use some more details/greebles, both on the inside and the outside, but I like how it folds open.

The comic bubbles are fun, but they look a little rough and jarring. I used PicMonkey to add speech bubbles to a pair of my SoNE freebuilds, and it was pretty fast and easy. Once you pick a photo to edit, click the little snowflake icon to open "themes," then choose "comic heroes" to find the speech bubble options. Disclaimer: I'm not associated with picmonkey in any way - I just use them a lot for photo editing, and they're free, so I feel like I should spread the word :classic:

I didn't realy have a chance to work on the ground, I will for the next build though. I want to thank you for the heads up on the picMonkey, I tried it and it works really great for what I want it to do, are you signed up for the royal features?...just wondering..

Edited by Jody Meyer

Cool - glad it's working for you! I haven't signed up for the Royal features yet, although I'm thinking about doing the free trial to see what it's like.