Wedge09

[K - F10] On the dam

Locaton: F10 - Arium Major

Tags: Building

= = = = = = = = = =

Alexander and his team was sent on Arium Major to supervise the final stages of the new harbour under construction on the north continent. Part of the harbour was defended by a dam, keeping water inside calm and shielded by the wind and storms of the outside ocean. They were now doing a little inspection tour of the finished thing.

24478952932_702683cddb_c.jpg

24587266035_9c0d553ab6_c.jpg

24478948022_8a86c2125c_c.jpg

24219959279_5a9ee995f1_c.jpg

= = = = = = = = =

Hello everyone, this is a MOC I builded last year, around the end of November and the start of December but then life was busy as it is now so yeah... I have a little "sequel" for this MOC, for this, see you next week. Anyway, hope you like it! Enjoy!

:sweet:

Edited by Wedge09

I like the difference in water level. And there is Raven's cusin/evil twin, Jet :laugh:

Those rockraiders figs where the last "space" I had before my dark age so after I started building again (but before I found bricklink) they where the coolest heads/torsos I had. (And now you know where the first sead of Raven came from)

That is some nice architecture and something I'd never even have thought of building :laugh::thumbup:

Right, if you want your job bonus you need to put

Locaton: F10

Tags: Building

at the top of the post

Very nice build, the water looks really good and the dam looks great too!

I like it! Nice posing too!

Thank you Mike! Glad you like it! :sweet:

I like the difference in water level. And there is Raven's cusin/evil twin, Jet :laugh: Those rockraiders figs where the last "space" I had before my dark age so after I started building again (but before I found bricklink) they where the coolest heads/torsos I had. (And now you know where the first sead of Raven came from)

Glad you like it Epsilon. About the RockRaiders, I dreamed them for a long time, the settings and all, Jet came from the only set I own of them and I always loved that fig! :grin: Ahahah indeed I know! But I love their torsos still now! :grin:

That is some nice architecture and something I'd never even have thought of building :laugh::thumbup:

:tongue::laugh: now you saw so you thought! :tongue: Glad to have shown you something different! :sweet:

Right, if you want your job bonus you need to put Locaton: F10 Tags: Building at the top of the post

Done! :wink:

Nice dam. It looks solid. The difference in water level is cool.

Thank you StarHawk! :classic:

Very nice build, the water looks really good and the dam looks great too!
Great 360 build

Thank you Kai & goatman! Glad yuo like it so much! :sweet:

Edited by Wedge09

Great idea here Wedge! Certainly feels solid and the difference in water level clearly conveys what this MOC is without needing any textual explanation. :thumbup:

The water effect against the dam is well done! I like the overall shaping of the dam and also the inclusion of the red lights as warnings. Great job on all the SNoT and the full build from all angles.

Great idea here Wedge! Certainly feels solid and the difference in water level clearly conveys what this MOC is without needing any textual explanation. :thumbup:

The water effect against the dam is well done! I like the overall shaping of the dam and also the inclusion of the red lights as warnings. Great job on all the SNoT and the full build from all angles.

Thank you to both, mrcp6d and Kodan! Glad you like it so much! :sweet:

The judges awarded you 4 points.

Thank you :classic: