24 DAYS ON LEGO IDEAS & 5000+ SUPPORTERS! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!! (18th Feb 2016)

Edited by Rick
Link removed (please see Site Guidelines about LEGO ideas promotion)

It is a good idea and the perfect embodiment of it. Crane wanted me more, that was where to build another.

Brilliantly executed; great details and colours, and a well thought-out scene.

I have wanted a building under construction in our city for a long time.

My favourites are the crane, the ground floor and the building site next to the building.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

Any idea on what should be expected for the roof?

OK, this is a joke ;)

You already have my support on L.I. you did a great job

So now that this wasn't approved on Ideas, any chance we'll ever get instructions or and LDD file for this? This is one of my favorite MOCs ever; I really want it as part of my city, but I don't feel like I could reach the level of quality this has. Regardless, fantastic set. Can't wait to see what else you create. 

44 minutes ago, Pickbricker89 said:

So now that this wasn't approved on Ideas, any chance we'll ever get instructions or and LDD file for this? This is one of my favorite MOCs ever; I really want it as part of my city, but I don't feel like I could reach the level of quality this has. Regardless, fantastic set. Can't wait to see what else you create. 

I know it's a long shot but it's still in review, and we won't know till January I guess.  Thank you for the compliment.  If it doesn't make it through I will share the LDD file.  Till then the concept is in Lego's hands so you'll have to be patient.  I am working on my next project.  My ideas take some time to complete.....  

Oh I'm sorry, I thought it had been passed in the last Ideas batch, but it's exciting to know it's still under review! I hope they make something of it. If not, I'll look forward to collecting my bricks to start building. :) thanks for the response! 

Sorry that this wasn't selected. I suppose with the Saturn V and Old Fishing Store "big" ideas sets coming soon, they went for the smaller NASA set. I get it but would've loved to see this one as an official set. That said, I can't wait to start gathering pieces to build my own copy when the LDD files are available. :) 

On 2017-03-02 at 6:27 PM, Pickbricker89 said:

Sorry that this wasn't selected. I suppose with the Saturn V and Old Fishing Store "big" ideas sets coming soon, they went for the smaller NASA set. I get it but would've loved to see this one as an official set. That said, I can't wait to start gathering pieces to build my own copy when the LDD files are available. :) 

+1

Yes, we would definitely build this if the instructions were available.
A great achievement and a terrific design, rejected or not.

I'd pay for Instructions if they were available actually. This is my favourite Modular that has made it's way through the Ideas review stage. Second would be the Train Station from a few months ago. Please look into supplying an LDD file at the very least, this was a beautiful piece of work that I was watching for several months.

Hello All.

Firstly thank you for all the messages.  I've been thinking of the best way to share the LDD file.  I'm interested to see where in the world it gets shared.  I feel strongly that these things should be shared and not monetised.  I've set up a Facebook group called  MOC MODULAR CONSTRUCTION SITE. Please request to join and post on the wall your name, where you live (town) no exact addresses and an email for me to send the file to.  I hope this is OK.  Happy Building.