Sign in to follow this  
vinchente000

How to hang Lego Boxes on a Wall

Hello once again :)

I currently have a ll my boxes stacked but I want to hang them on my office wall to clear the table they stand on.

Does anyone know a good way to do this without damaging the boxes?

Thank you for your help in advance :)

To clarify, you mean like the retail boxes the sets come in (like you buy in a shop)?

Are the boxes full of bricks or empty, therefore just for display?

I'm thinking some kind of thin elastic or fishing line around the corners, tied to a central point which you could hand on a nail on the wall? A bit like putting ribbon around a present, but using fishing line so its almost invisible?

To clarify, you mean like the retail boxes the sets come in (like you buy in a shop)?

Are the boxes full of bricks or empty, therefore just for display?

I'm thinking some kind of thin elastic or fishing line around the corners, tied to a central point which you could hand on a nail on the wall? A bit like putting ribbon around a present, but using fishing line so its almost invisible?

Yes the empty boxes :) I like to keep them in case I sell the sets again and full sets with boxes bring more money. ALSO i like the artwork :)

I keep every box as well, however 95% of mine are flat packed in the loft, as I'm running out of space!

I did make the mistake back in the 80's of cutting up the front and back of the old town sets and just keeping those parts. What a mistake when I look back at this!

well,however 95% of mine are flat packed in the loft, as I'm running out of space!59.gif

Edited by heinane

Another vote for the flat packed pile of boxes ... used to display many of them, but space is becoming more scarce and the wife more annoyed :)

Edited by Sunny76