Sign in to follow this  
Archibald

My first MOC - Small Island Prison

Hello everybody! This is my first post here on Eurobricks.

I've recently rediscovered Lego among my toys from childhood (90's) days and decided to fulfill a dream that never came true - collect all classic Pirates sets. I also found some old bricks and made my first humble attempt at creating MOC.

Below is some photo of my Bluecoats Small Island Prison

post-153597-0-18310400-1453577277_thumb.jpg

Front view.

I'd like to post some more pictures of it, unfortunately there is some issue with upload limit :) perhaps I will be able to upload pictures in separate posts?

Nice. It's an extremely small island for a prison, but it certainly captures that classic small pirate set feel. pirate_classic.gif

Welcome to EB - I look forward to seeing more of your dream come true!

With regard to pictures, Eurobricks is not for hosting images; that upload space is basically for things like small images for your signature line, etc.. See the uploading images bit of this FAQ/Help topic (basically, you want to use something like Flickr and link the images in your post): http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=71241#entry1320172

Indeed, it is small for a prison, but most of the classic Lego sets (and indeed ALL of the current Pirate sets) are quite small. This is a very nice MOC, with some interesting details. I'd like to see pictures of the interior, if you have them.

Be careful, though, as my rediscovering my old Lego sets has led me to the huge hobby that it is for me today :-)

Hi and welcome to EB.

I like this old pirate feeling you gave to this bluecoat prison !

Good ambition to collect all the old classic pirate sets !

This definitely gives off a Classic Pirates vibe. It reminds me of some of the old sets they had back in the day. Good job on this, the vintage look is very appealing

Such a nostalgic view! This is a small but very picturesque pirate creation with some interesting, eye catching details. It reminds of a few pirate sets of early 1990-s, golden age of LEGO pirates. I can see some pieces from those ages. I always liked them. Wishing you to enlarge yourcollection for LEGO fans to see it later.

Welcome! This is very cute. I wish I could build smaller, more compact projects such as this one. I'll echo the others who said that it brings back nostalgia for the good ol' days of Lego Pirates.

Welcome to our pirate family! A nice clasic-feeling MOC you have build! Keep MOCing and observing. That way you will be building miracles before you even know it pirate_classic.gif