TitusV

Duel: Hugo d'Offren VS Elysabeth of Drondil

I think both builds are of a fine quality. Where Titus' looks very polished and have some nice architectural details, Blackdeathgr's (You SO need a nickname, mate... pirate_laugh2.gif ) is full of life.

However, my final vote must go to Titus, as his build is just a little more "finished".

Edit: Is it correct that there is a payment for being a judge? And if so, how do I go about claiming it?

Edited by Bregir

I think both builds are of a fine quality. Where Titus' looks very polished and have some nice architectural details, Blackdeathgr's (You SO need a nickname, mate... pirate_laugh2.gif ) is full of life.

However, my final vote must go to Titus, as his build is just a little more "finished".

Edit: Is it correct that there is a payment for being a judge? And if so, how do I go about claiming it?

I bow to the first opinion, Bregir!

Regarding nick, i had it since i was 13 to 14-y-o, meaning at least 20 years now and i grew fond of it pir_laugh2.gif. It's not the first time i am hearing this opinion (change the nick NOW!), but Black Death, a.k.a. the (great european) Plague is fascinating and fitting, especially when i was playing with Zerg at Starcraft 1! pirate_laugh2.gifpirate_laugh2.gifpirate_laugh2.gif Happy times! So it was either this or "Mosquito" from my also great basketball playing years pir_laugh2.gifpir_laugh2.gif

I was thinking something shorter, really pirate_wink.gif

Blackdeathgr takes forever to type! pirate_tong.gif

I was thinking something shorter, really pirate_wink.gif

Blackdeathgr takes forever to type! pirate_tong.gif

Indeed! Can't we call you Bd?

I too think both builds were great fun, but I will have to also side with Titus here. I felt the MOC was polished, and although I liked Bd's story a lot, in the end I think TItus was stronger this time around. Great first duel, both of you! It was good to see one while BOBS was so young.