Sign in to follow this  
AC_

[K-F10] Welding

Tags: Building

In one of the hold areas of AC's ship, Michelle had been welding together some framework to check that the plans would work before moving on to the final build designs when they reached their destination.

24478382761_a0bf41c5a7_z.jpg

24534515546_2f4a8f8c7b_z.jpg

OoC: I planned the first image absolutely ages ago, but only just created it now. It didn't turn out as good quality as I would have liked, but it'll do for now. Not posted for ages, so this is a bit of a filler build while I work on a proper model for next week. The framework has also been part of a design idea I started ages ago for an Andromeda's Gates build, but haven't finished it yet. Hopefully the final model that it was intended for will appear at some point though.

Nice work, as others have said the first shot with the lighting is great! One minor suggestion, I would've put the welder tool thingy on a stud so it doesn't float in the air. :wink:

Edited by Isundir

Thanks for the comments so far everyone.

Nice work, as others have said the first shot with the lighting is great! One minor suggestion, I would've put the welder tool thingy on a stud so it doesn't float in the air. :wink:

Yeah, I thought of that after I attempted taking the picture the first time, but I don'have enough tiles spare at the moment to tile the floor and leave a stud exposed to attach it to. I was hoping no one would notice :grin:

I'll have to try a better version sometime in the future.