Runamuck

MOC: Some Ghosts to Bust

If there’s something strange in your neighbourhood, Who you gonna call?

IMG_0227_zpswriiyds5.jpg

If there’s something weird and it don’t look good, Who you gonna call?

IMG_0221_zpsrkdcnap2.jpg

Ghostbusters!

It’s nice that we have finally gotten some ghosts to bust with the new Ghostbusters headquarters, but I think there is still a lot of interesting ghosts that could make for some interesting MOC’s.

Let’s start with something simple from the movies:

IMG_0230_zpspyuhowh6.jpg

A couple of Terror Dogs. I copied reverse engineered them from the upcoming Dimensions version, but they are a little different because I didn’t have the right parts. I do though have to say that making the torso 3 studs wide actually looks pretty good, they get some more girth from it.

IMG_0232_zpsifbrqekc.jpg

The Scoleri Brothers were a couple of murders when they were still alive, and were sentenced to the chair for their crimes.

IMG_0237_zps5ldfzekm.jpg

Unfortunately ridding them of their mortal bodies only turned them into a really nasty pair of ghosts.

But the movies are not the only source of ghosts:

IMG_0238_zpsal0dqgzd.jpg

Here we have Chomper, Grabber, Gulper and Wrapper, four mini ghosts that were included with the action figures of the Real Ghostbusters.

IMG_0246_zpsladg6qdm.jpg

Among the more notable ghosts from the Real Ghostbusters cartoon we have Samhain, the spirit of Halloween.

IMG_0248_zpsaohshp6h.jpg

If he is not stopped he will make Halloween night last forever. He even has the ability to make ghostly traitors like Slimer fade out of existence.

IMG_0252_zpszeq11a1n.jpg

Another horrible group of spirits were the Peoplebusters who some of the ghostbusters once met when they were sucked into a parallel universe (that happens surprisingly often in that line of work). The Peoplebuster were apparently not as busy as the Ghostbusters were, because they never hired a ghost version of Winston.

IMG_0254_zpsmh9e2zrv.jpg

And last, but most certainly least we have one of the most famous ghosts from the franchise, Mr. Stay Puft!

And a group shot of the various horrors:

IMG_0257_zps8heqm9bv.jpg

I ain’t afraid of no ghost!

Lovely collection indeed.

GB Gals and girls will have something to slime up with these ! :tongue:

Edited by KlodsBrik

Love these ghosts! My favorite here are your four mini ghosts! I have built all kinds of Ghostbusters LDD's and would like to try my hand at those and your Samhain, also am going to build him in mini-fig for my firehouse set! These are great ghosts!