Sign in to follow this  
Sir Iron

[ESL - FB1] Ironia Home of the Iron family

This is the home where Francisco and Gregorio Iron have been living when not on gold generating adventures.

IMG_20160117_153331_zpsrlezm5em.jpg

It features Iron ornaments a small harbour and a lighthouse. This picture is taken just after the wedding of Francisco .

You can see Gregorio has gotten himself pretty drunk while keeping the latest catch of thieves company.

IMG_20160117_153410_zpsq9ovdgvp.jpg

Also of great importance is what Baron du Croissant gives Francisco. Its a compas that holds the promise of his soon to be delivered Oleon ship. You can see the Baron choose to where his order of faith costume, while he is going back to Oleon, accompanied by some strange fellow brethren of faith

IMG_20160117_153457_zpsg1aulioj.jpg.

The roof futures a Canon operated by the Iron Guard. and an ever watchfull eye scales the ocean's atop the lighthouse. Also the figurehead that the twin broters inherited from their father is mounted upon the tower, waiting for a ship worthy of carrying it. It is made of Iron and the figure holds two swords symbolyzing the twins.

IMG_20160117_153522_zpsdykrxgdk.jpg

At last another view upon the busy small harbor:

IMG_20160117_153352_zpsoaaegsbl.jpg

Edited by Sir Iron

Very nice tower Sir Iron, excellent incorporation of that baseplate, and I'm delighted to see all those ETWC troops! pirate_laugh_new.gif Lots of nice little details packed in here, like the crate of bottles, the thieves getting their deserts, and the lanterns thumbup.gif The build would be improved by some more tiles and finishing off though, and it would be nice to have an overview shot without part of the boat cut off. Welcome to Brethren of the Brick Seas! pirate_classic.gif

Very nice build, a truly impressive height and I really like the dash of olive leaves in there, it adds a lot! thumbup.gif

Very good build !

What a great entry you are making in BoBS !

I like the life that you have filled the build, it seems realistic, with the docks being full of workers, a little soldier patrol (oh ! erh... seeming to be EWTC soldiers...) and those pirate skeletons behind taking a sun bath...

Great job !

The proud nation of Oleon welcomes you to BoBS! I really like your MOCs colors and the addition of the thieves rotting under the sun is excellent :-)

A note to everybody: read the story and check where the money comes from!

Hint hint: Oleon's Barons! Hehehe!

That's a pretty awesome island, and the best use of a raised baseplate I've ever seen!

This is a fantastic scene. It fits the design of the raised baseplate perfectly - even better than the official sets if I dare say so. I like the towering presence of the home, the tan and brown colorscheme, the decorated lookout post, the different vegetation and the bustling docks. The longboat looks smoother than the example it's based on. The iron statue, cannon and skeletal remains are reminders that these folks are serious. Overall this shows a lot of activity and good details. Keep it up.

Great looking scene, sir!

There is so many cool details to look at, like the theives on display, the cargo on the docks and that figurehead on display! That overhanging room below the cannon is looking great too. pirate_blush.gif

It will be interesting to follow the Irons as they explore the new world!