Sign in to follow this  
Sir Iron

[ESL - Intro] The Iron Twins : A profitable wedding

Main character : Francisco Iron : a Chivalrous, oppertunistic, cunning & brave Condottieri & tradesman.

second character : Gregorio Iron : A brute who loves drinking and fighting, but is ever loyal to his family. He does the more dirtier parts of the mercanery work which Francisco will not do.

Francisco & Gregorio Iron are the twin sons of the late Remus Iron. A condotierri who mainly fought for gold and sometimes for country, as a good Eslandolan should. He left the twins his island Ironia which is located just south of the coast of Eslandola and an iron figurehead * which is meant for their first owned ship. But the Iron family had some financial backlashes and for some time the twins could only stare at the sky. To little money was made to buy or build a ship.

But the tide is Turning for the Iron twins. Francisco who is the more chivalrous and intelligent of the two has made arrangements for a profitable marriage. It is a marriage for love, but not without profit, as any act in life should. The lucky dame is Floriana du Croissant, the daughter of the Oleon Baron du Croissant. A rich and well connected person who is part of a mysterious order of the Oleon faith. This Baron has promised Francisco an Oleon made ship for his wedding. With that a world of oppertunites will open for the twins.

a%20profitable%20wedding_zps4dmg6jd4.jpg

* Here is a preview of the Island Ironia and the inherited figurehead of the Iron family. I dont know where I should post this Island, should it be a freebuild or? please point me in the right direction. Much aprreciated!

IMG_20160117_160925_zps4pg2asm9.jpg

Hello,

Welcome to the best Faction !

You should linked your Sigfig(s) presentation in the thread dedicated to Eslandola in order to be known by the other players and by the King : here is the link where to post your presentation.

Concerning the position of your island.

It depends if you are planning on playing with the Economic Game System (EGS) or just if you want to have a free build spot. Properties and Settlements in the EGS have some rules you could read in here

If you want to settle a Colony in New Eslandola (the colonies of our country far east) you will need a charter given by the King (played by Kabel)

And did you see Eslandola has 3 Trade Companies that could be fun to play in the EGS...

Otherwise you are very welcome to build freebuilds.

Hoping this helped.

Welcome again ! Take an apple and welcome aboard matey !

And yes, you could post your intro as a freebuild - with the characters, back story, island, etc. This should be more than sufficient. A lot of people have done that. And then introduce your sig fig in shorter form in the faction thread.

Welcome! :)

I really like your characters, and having the ceremony officiated by their accountant is true Eslandolan style!! ;)

The tower is looking good too, and I will be looking forward to seeing that figurehead mounted on a ship!

Edited: I must have been drunk - made no sense whatsoever... Should be better now!

Edited by Bregir

In the last photo the tower looks like painted! I love it! Also the story is intriguing. Although... You chose the wrong faction! Meh! :p

It's very cool you managed to put them in White for the wedding, and that tower... Lovely!

I forgot to say - if you want this to count towards your monthly freebuilds, you need to register it by this form.

Excellent character intro. The wedding scene is a great way to start things off and you have a nice collection of characters (and hats!) present. I commented on the tower elsewhere but it looks good against that backdrop with the appearance of the rising/setting sun and cloud shadows. Welcome aboard!