c0rnedfr0g

Post Your Superhero Minifig Collections Here!

Just bought the deluxe edition of Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, I’ll try to get a picture of Giant Man and my collection lined up around Christmas. Super happy to have gotten him, this finishes off my Marvel minifigures for 2017.

Hey! Quick question to the Batman/DC Collectors: How will you be displaying the new Batman from the Lex-Mech set (76097)? With or without the huge Jetpack? If no Jetpack, just leave him plain or give him a cape? I'm interested in your recommendations! Thanks

7 hours ago, julesvincent said:

Hey! Quick question to the Batman/DC Collectors: How will you be displaying the new Batman from the Lex-Mech set (76097)? With or without the huge Jetpack? If no Jetpack, just leave him plain or give him a cape? I'm interested in your recommendations! Thanks

If I can find a way to display him flying through the air with the jet pack, then I’ll keep it. Otherwise, I’ll put a black cape on him. 

I've seen a picture of him with a soft cape, and it looked pretty good...   It is kind of a dull figure without the jetpack or cape, but i think i will display him without anyway because i like to expose the figs the way they were released...   I'm like that!   :laugh:.  

Even if i already made some exceptions to the rule:  I changed ms. Marvel arms for regular ones, and I gave the dummy batman suits some regular batman heads, so, maybe I could see myself putting a cape on this little guy...

20 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

@Mat099

Here it is, my full collection as of this week.

I’m still lacking Mary Jane (5) and Ultimate Green Goblin. 

Cool!    And in chronological order!

and I can see your Ms. Marvel got the same treatment then mine!

On 26 décembre 2017 at 11:48 PM, Aegis2000 said:

I love the stands and positions you have for your Milano and Quinjet!

Yes, they are very simple, but they do the trick!   Here's a close up...

I've also made some for batman vehicules, but i am curently building this display cabinet, and they are hard to see on that picture...   I'll try to take better ones when it will be over!

Edited by Mat099

12 hours ago, Shahennian said:

I'm in love with your frame system Mat099

Thanks...   Each time I have to make a new one, I think about making a tutorial...   But then I forget!

Until now, I'm still hoping for a MK1 Lego release. I really don't know if TLG have a plan to release it someday. 

Are allowed to post Bootleg/KO figs here?

10 minutes ago, r5-j2 said:

Brilliant GCPD collection!!

You should check SY's Avengers Tower. Stan Lee's MK 1 armor is incredible it has opening helmet.

,Yup there are a few , genuine ones on view here..such as Spidey. J Jonah, Stan the man..etc..however the Fantastic Four, Namur The Submariner, Surfer and the Grey Hulk are figures long overdue from Lego..and were a big part of my childhood comic book reading (I`m THAT old!)..so bootlegs are the only way to go for now!!

Edited by r5-j2

Haven't been on here in a while! Thought I'd share a (bad) photo.

Added 39 figs to the collection between Christmas and New Year :) - Batman Series 2 CMF's, both Black Panther sets and finally the three Justice League sets. 

Put them in a frame for now but it's not how I want to keep everything, so I think I'm going to try and have a bit of a mix around at some point (I'd like all Marvel together (split into MCU and comic), all DC (again, split into movies and comic) and then all Lego Batman Movie together. I'd also like some different frames!

.https://flic.kr/p/233gkVG

On 30/12/2017 at 2:49 AM, Mat099 said:

Thanks...   Each time I have to make a new one, I think about making a tutorial...   But then I forget!

Please please don't forget next time, I'm reaaally interested :)

@Shahennian  @Captain Britain

I’ll try to do a little something with the frames i’ve already made, because I don’t think I will need a new one for a while.  2017 spoiled us with 134 TLBM figures (138 if you count the two bigfigs, both Kabuki twins and the Lego Dimensions Wizard of Oz witch). Add to those the figs we got in Justice league, Thor, Spiderman, Guardians of the Galaxy and the Marvel comics sets, and the migthy micros...  I think it safe to say that 2018 shoud be more relax!

meanwhile, I finished my first display cabinet made out of Ikea RIBBA poster frames yesterday, and before I filled it, I took the occasion to take some pictures of all my batman vehicules!  It’s so rare the whole band gets together!  I know those are not minifigures, but its part of my collection! :wink:

Véhicules Batman 2

Véhicules Batman 1

I counted 64 of them...   plus the new tblm, junior, mighty micros and polybags ones, It should be over 70.  I would like to make a complete inventory of lego batman vehicules, in chronological order, based on the great job @kaelthas did with batman minifigures! If he doesn’t mind...  and if i got the time

here is the completed cabinet in question.  This time, I took some pictures in the process, so I could maybe prepare a little tutorial, but here is not really the place...   

E407A5A7-83A0-4B38-8B2A-AAC86E660BA4

Edited by Mat099

Great collection! I do want to see the complete batman minifigures collection in real. Do tag me again when you post the finished arrangement of your batman minifigures collection!