c0rnedfr0g

Post Your Superhero Minifig Collections Here!

Oh yeah I remember this one ! *_* Very impressive     I was like "Can't imagine the pain when a new Robin comes out haha" but I have to get my stand bigger every year and it's not very fun either so...

Yeah it does quite a lot : nothing from before Super-heroes collection, nothing from Marvel (now), no Duplos, no DC Girls, no Junior, no Brickheads, no Micro, no DC TV series
But in the other hand I do things I don't control too and I end up getting minifigs in double ^^ I can't mixed up DC comics, from DC movies, from TLBM and I have quite some minifigs in double because of this :
- I collect the sets from the movies
- and when the figs from TLBM is not too ridiculous I get another one to put it with the comics one. And I'll probably do the opposite to complete the JL party set getting releasing... and love will rise from the darkness XD Get Hawkgirl/Hawkman & Black Canary/Green Arrow finally together <3

Edited by brew

3 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

@brew great little collection you've got going on! Do you stick to collecting DC? I quite liked the little box with the 60's Batman figs in too, creative!

Had the last Justice League set I needed delivered yesterday. The Flash is great, as is Batman! Glad to tick that lot off my list now. I believe all I've got left for the year now is..

2x Marvel Mighty Micros (Supes/Bizarro/WW/Doomsday)

2x DC Mighty Micros  (Spidey/Scorpion/Wolverine/Mags)

1x TRU Bricktober Batman pack (when it eventually gets announced here in the UK properly)

1x Penguin Arkham prison suit variant from the book

1x Giant-Man/Goliath from the Marvel Super Heroes 2 game pre-order (again, when it gets announced in the UK properly)

Maybe I'll nab me some Star Wars UCS bits before Christmas seeing as I'll be done with Lego! Quite pleasing actually.

well resumed...   i would personally add those ugly dimensions  teen titans go figures...  

17 minutes ago, Mat099 said:

well resumed...   i would personally add those ugly dimensions  teen titans go figures...  

Forgot about those disasters... thankfully they aren't a huge priority for me for some reason. I've got Excalibur Batman, but that's the only one. Hopefully getting Supergirl soon. Do you have all the others (Joker, Harley etc? Or are they exactly the same?).

2 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Forgot about those disasters... 

Hahaha ! Yeah too bad for Raven, it was a great opportunity to have her...
... I forgot "no Teen Titans go" ^^

On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 12:10 PM, Captain Britain said:

Nice collection bud! I used to have that Mk 1, it's a good version isn't it? I love that gold chrome MIDAS armour too. I really wish Lego would make an official one of that.

Roll on some more for the Infinity War releases :sweet:.

I need to get an updated photo attached, I've almost filled another frame!

Thanks Cap, the chrome ones are something that Lego probably will never do, so there`s no guilt there!...also the big blue "Igor" mech ,is also another item that will never be an official set and at only £18 ,was a steal...anyhow ,get that frame filled up and post some piccies!!

Take care

Kenny.

10 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

. Do you have all the others (Joker, Harley etc? Or are they exactly the same?).

lets see...

Up to this date, there is 16 superheroes minifigures that have been released in different dimensions packs (or polybags). Of course i've got them all !!!  :tongue:

I would class them in 4 categories:

- There is 4 original figures, exclusive to Dimensions to this date: Excalibur Batman (dim043), and the three Teen Titans go, Raven (dim048), Beast Boy (dim 049) and Starfire (who didn't get her own number yet)  I would say those are indispensable    

- 2 of them are a mix of existing superheroes minifigures:  Batman (dim002) from the starter pack is a mix of the head, cowl and cape of sh064 and the torso and legs of sh151.  Superman (dim019) got his head from sh219, his hair, torso and legs from sh003, and a new "Shiny Starched" cape (although, i don't really see a difference with the  "Traditional Starched" one). I would say those two are also a must have

- 5 of them are existing minifigs with one or two differences: Joker (dim017) is sh206 with a Single Sided Head, Bane (dim022) is sh009 with a nice poisonous backpack, Supergirl (dim040) is sh157 with new hair and cape,  Batgirl (dim044) and Robin (dim041), from TLBM story pack, are sh305 and sh315 with new heads.  i think only you and me, Cap, will found those really interesting! :grin:

- And the last 5 are previoulsy existing figures that you can found in sets.  They don't get a "dimXXX" number: Wonder Woman (sh004), Cyborg (sh155), Harley Quinn (sh024), Aquaman (sh050) and Green Arrow (sh153).    

i think that's it!

Edited by Mat099

Yeah!   Here is a little fall season update!  

imageimageimageimage

And I had to take one of my old frames out of retirement, for some (mostly Marvel) leftovers!

next update:. I would say the end of january!  :sweet:

Edited by Mat099

@Mat099 Are all the comic con ones customs? Pretty amazing collection. I'm considering doing DC (already have Marvel) but all those old batman sets scare me with pricing!

5 hours ago, KevinMD said:

@Mat099 Are all the comic con ones customs? Pretty amazing collection. I'm considering doing DC (already have Marvel) but all those old batman sets scare me with pricing!

Thanks

and yes, sadly, they are all cheap rip-off.     I started to buy them and change the parts I could with LEGO parts, but I quickly lost interest...

It wasn't easy, but I had to accept that this collection will always remain incomplete!  

Hey!  I'm a Citizen now!  :classic:

Edited by Mat099

Hi everyone.

It's been a while, but I'm back !!!

Here is my little collection (work in progress...), 4 frames on 10 done.

Not my best pics though...

My Iron Men, with some Avengers...

26413865849_1146e6932e_c.jpg108___02 (2) by LG LH, sur Flickr

More Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Spider-Men...

37480074394_2f3623a17e_c.jpg108___02 (3) by LG LH, sur Flickr

Deadpool and X-Men...

38158537882_941fe4987d_c.jpg108___02 (4) by LG LH, sur Flickr

DC

38190593581_8c44ff9803_c.jpg108___02 (1) by LG LH, sur Flickr

And the whole picture :

38158527242_c62b0c100b_c.jpg108___02 (5) by LG LH, sur Flickr

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:38 PM, Mat099 said:

Thanks

and yes, sadly, they are all cheap rip-off.     I started to buy them and change the parts I could with LEGO parts, but I quickly lost interest...

It wasn't easy, but I had to accept that this collection will always remain incomplete!  

Hey!  I'm a Citizen now!  :classic:

It just takes time. They are expensive, yes, but if you keep a watchful eye open you could get them at relatively low costs. Thus far I have Arsenal, Atom and Vixen from the CW shows. Am I paying more than I ever thought I would for a LEGO minifigure? Sure. But the three I've bought were cheaper than at least 95% of the other listing I've seen. Be patient. It will take years, but you could do it.

Yeah...   It's nice to see collectors more motivated that I am...   :grin:     I tough a long time about getting some more affortable ones, but I've come to the definitive conclusion that i will not pay that much for one minifigure!     Anyway, keeping my collection up to date already trim my budget enough, as I am always buying all the superheroes sets LEGO dangles in front of me!

6 hours ago, Mat099 said:

Yeah...   It's nice to see collectors more motivated that I am...   :grin:     I tough a long time about getting some more affortable ones, but I've come to the definitive conclusion that i will not pay that much for one minifigure!     Anyway, keeping my collection up to date already trim my budget enough, as I am always buying all the superheroes sets LEGO dangles in front of me!

Either way, that's an awesome collection you have there. It motivated me to go through and make a list of figs I still want. Just ordered Darkseid and Kraven.

1 hour ago, michaeljleslie said:

Either way, that's an awesome collection you have there. It motivated me to go through and make a list of figs I still want. Just ordered Darkseid and Kraven.

Cool!  I would like to see that...  And here is the perfect place to show us!  :wink:

On 5 novembre 2017 at 11:36 AM, lglh said:

Hi everyone.

It's been a while, but I'm back !!!

Here is my little collection (work in progress...), 4 frames on 10 done.

Not my best pics though..

Félicitations, j'aime beaucoup les couleurs de fond des cadres, c'est inspirant!    ( for the others, i just told my fellow frenchman that i love the different background color of each frame...)

Edited by Mat099

17 hours ago, Mat099 said:

Félicitations, j'aime beaucoup les couleurs de fond des cadres, c'est inspirant!    ( for the others, i just told my fellow frenchman that i love the different background color of each frame...)

Thanks, mate ! 

It's actually just some wrapping paper. Really easy to do :wink: I think it's more joyful than just black to enhance my minifigs.

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:57 PM, Mat099 said:

Cool!  I would like to see that...  And here is the perfect place to show us!  :wink:

I'll be picking up a few more this month so I'll probably hold off until January to post my collection.

My current Marvel Super Heroes collection includes everyone but Mary Jane (5), Ultimate Goblin, and Goliath. I have the incorrect Obi Wan head for 76042 Cap. My display system isn't the best, using flat rows of CMF plates on blue 16x32 baseplates, but would anyone be interested if I shared pictures?

1 hour ago, Aegis2000 said:

My current Marvel Super Heroes collection includes everyone but Mary Jane (5), Ultimate Goblin, and Goliath. I have the incorrect Obi Wan head for 76042 Cap. My display system isn't the best, using flat rows of CMF plates on blue 16x32 baseplates, but would anyone be interested if I shared pictures?

I'd love to see that collection! Especially any of the super rare figures!

40 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

I'd love to see that collection! Especially any of the super rare figures!

Unfortunately that doesn’t include any of the Comic Con variants, just preorder exclusives, Shop@Home GWPs, and polybag minifigures. But I’ll geg pictures taken soon, they’re on my headboard in my dorm.

2 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

would anyone be interested if I shared pictures?

Yes...   We love those in here...   :grin:

On 1 décembre 2017 at 7:21 PM, Aegis2000 said:

Okay, here we are (the four baseplates are usually lined up side by side).

Nice!    I'd like to see what they look like once lined up...   

22 minutes ago, Mat099 said:

Nice!    I'd like to see what they look like once lined up...   

I will see if I can pull together an acceptable panorama, or at least line the plates up single file.