c0rnedfr0g

Post Your Superhero Minifig Collections Here!

Finally took pictures of my displays! My pictures are apparently too large to upload in a post and I'm on my phone right now, but I've just posted a ton of pictures on my Flickr account.

Here's the DC display:

And the Marvel one:

There's a second half to the DC one, but it's still early stage WIP so I didn't take any pictures.

Finally took pictures of my displays! My pictures are apparently too large to upload in a post and I'm on my phone right now, but I've just posted a ton of pictures on my Flickr account.

Here's the DC display:

https://flickr.com/p...157667231424375

And the Marvel one:

https://flickr.com/p...157667116367851

There's a second half to the DC one, but it's still early stage WIP so I didn't take any pictures.

Riddler Robot!!! I'm intending to build one similar to the ideas Exo Suit once I have enough green.

Riddler Robot!!! I'm intending to build one similar to the ideas Exo Suit once I have enough green.

Sounds cool! Mine is basically just the Joker bot from a TRU promotion a couple years ago with that big sword.

My personal philosophy for collecting minifigs, well, anything really, is not to aim for a full released/published set. With Lego especially, given the crazy amount of variants I would have to get multiple Batman variants even though I might not like each of them. And I think that if I need to get minifigs that I dislike, then it defeats the purpose of collection (for me at least). So for me, a complete collection would just be getting all the minifigs I like. It also allows me to fit in customs into the equation, and not have to collect the infinite amounts out there.

That makes sense. There are quite a few I am not interested in, but I have a hankering to get as many superhero minifigs as I can. The issue is some of the older stuff is so ridiculously expensive that I can't imaging being able to justify it. I'll spend $15 - $20 on a fig if I know it's a rare one and I like it, but some of them are plain inflated.

My superhero collection so far...

https://flic.kr/p/Fdpjsp

Need more cases for the Summer waves!

Looks brilliant! I like how you've done it. Where did you get those cases?

Also.... did you make a.. erm... a gentlemens club for DC villains?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My little statuettes still haven't arrived from France.. once they are here I'll get a pic up asap of the updated lot.

Edited by Captain Britain

Also.... did you make a.. erm... a gentlemens club for DC villains?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My little statuettes still haven't arrived from France.. once they are here I'll get a pic up asap of the updated lot.

Power of the Brick by any chance?

I like those little cases but adding my custom figures into something like that would mean a whole lot of space... I think I'll have to try something else. They look great though, Chris.

Thanks, got cases from ebay (£16), really happy how they look, but gonna need some more soon!

And yeah, Iceberg Lounge had a fairly adult theme to it I guess

Here's my collection. I only collect Marvel. Nothing too special:

851plsf.jpg

I also own Groot, but his pieces went somewhere.

Edited by Puffle Pal26

How were you able to put the hair on Zod with the armor on?

Since its a cheap common hairpiece i just cut it to fit in the armor, since this is the most iconic look for zod.

Those case frames look very nice and are neat and tidy, but don't you like to take them out once and a while and pose them / do group shots?

Well Im pondering maybe taking the glass out in the future for easy access but I've no need yet. I like it neat and tidy so it can go naturally into the interior decorating.

Hi everyone,

I have almost completed a set of all the variants of the TMNT turtle minifigs in memory of my grandson. One more turtle is on the way in the mail, then I will have them all except the shadow Leonardo which is outside my budget. Would post a picture but don't have Flickr etc.

Those case frames look very nice and are neat and tidy, but don't you like to take them out once and a while and pose them / do group shots?

A bit hard to see, but this is my only group shot:

26589727475_4de225ba21_c.jpgThe Collection. [GROUP] by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

Where did you get those cases? I'd love to put my figs in those!

Hi everyone,

I have almost completed a set of all the variants of the TMNT turtle minifigs in memory of my grandson. One more turtle is on the way in the mail, then I will have them all except the shadow Leonardo which is outside my budget. Would post a picture but don't have Flickr etc.

Fantastic. I love it when a collection comes together, especially for a reason like that.