c0rnedfr0g

Post Your Superhero Minifig Collections Here!

Mirroring the popular thread in the History forum, I thought it could be fun to share our collections of superhero figs!

I will start off with my TMNT

tmnt_1.jpg

tmnt_2.jpg

Let's see what you've got! :classic:

Mods: My apologies if this has already been done; if so, please merge/remove this thread. I skimmed the latest 3 pgs of topics and didn't seem to find anything like it.....

Edited by c0rnedfr0g

I can't say I have a proper picture of my whole collection all together but I've counted somewhere around I think 80 Marvel and DC characters? That's not to include my eleven unnamed League assassins, nor the plethora of Bat- and Iron- Man suits I have.

On top of that, as well as the new sets that are coming out with even more characters, I'm planning on putting together a dozen or so SHIELD spec ops, and probably a similar number of generic agents. I suppose I might have to assemble a mini army of Hydra dudes to line up opposite them...

Looking forward to seeing what people have got, though!

Here goes! Photo's are a little out of date as I've added more since I took these / have more to add in but you'll get the gist..

23906093414_2e1aae824a_b.jpg

24238721450_65d2f8b6fc_b.jpg

24451936951_daf04b3a3a_b.jpg

Since then I've added the other Doc Ock, Lex Luthor in power armour, Mary Jane, Venom, Superboy, Bats & Joker from the Tumbler set, Cap without mask, Nick Fury and Maria Hill, Green Goblin juniors, the police guy from the spidey juniors set and Lightning Lad! Big figs will sit on top of the frames along with the sentinel, groot, hulkbuster, rhino mech etc..

Oh I've also got a Green Lantern, Carnage and Red Skull Christo minifigs, along with a chrome Silver Surfer, and then some bootleg Super Heroes. Those ones haven't made it into the frames, I've gone with the official release starting at SH003 (which I forgot to add above.. he's also been added in to the first frame now!).

Here goes! Photo's are a little out of date as I've added more since I took these / have more to add in but you'll get the gist..

Since then I've added the other Doc Ock, Lex Luthor in power armour, Mary Jane, Venom, Superboy, Bats & Joker from the Tumbler set, Cap without mask, Nick Fury and Maria Hill, Green Goblin juniors, the police guy from the spidey juniors set and Lightning Lad! Big figs will sit on top of the frames along with the sentinel, groot, hulkbuster, rhino mech etc..

Nice collection !

I love how youve made your display with reversed slopes. I can se loads of opportunities if one have enough tiles to perfect it.

Great job !

It wouldnt make sense for me to show my collection as i think i might only have some 40 random figures, and they are mostly taken apart as i usually make MOC´s out of themes.

Nice collection !

I love how youve made your display with reversed slopes. I can se loads of opportunities if one have enough tiles to perfect it.

Great job !

It wouldnt make sense for me to show my collection as i think i might only have some 40 random figures, and they are mostly taken apart as i usually make MOC´s out of themes.

Thanks! Yeah I'm happy with the reverse slopes - worked out the best so the capes would sit down the slope nicely and not get damaged/trapped. In the end I'd like to bring out the bit underneath their feet and cap it off with a radiator/grill plate to finish it off. Not too sure if I'll cover the base plate with any type of plates or anything.

the police guy from the spidey juniors set

Why would you add him? He's just a police guy. A yellow police guy amongst your fleshie collection.

Why would you add him? He's just a police guy. A yellow police guy amongst your fleshie collection.

More of an OCD thing really, he's obviously the least favourite of the entire bunch and I might drop him out. But he had a item code of sh203 which is part of the super heroes line up so I picked him up from BrickLink for next to nothing.

My collection includes every character released in the old 2006 Batman line minus Alfred.... :cry_sad:

As for the Super Heroes I'll try to take a picture of them.. There's just too many with all MOC's :grin:

More of an OCD thing really, he's obviously the least favourite of the entire bunch and I might drop him out. But he had a item code of sh203 which is part of the super heroes line up so I picked him up from BrickLink for next to nothing.

:-D maybe you should rename him chameleon or mystique than he has more of a purpose ;-)

Well I don't have many Batman villains but I do have some clowns

Here are my Joker and his gang

Haha ... Awesome collection indeed ! :laugh:

here is a quick shot of my marvel collection that is nearing completion/ being up to date:) only about 14 ish more to go not including the new for 2016 sets, which will certainly be added. when that happens hopefully i'll get a nice picture :)

it certainly is fun seeing them all together especially as i have very little display space for them at the moment...

i also added a photo showing how little space i have for them and how much my collection has grown the past few months...

24131757303_5cde7449bf.jpgLego marvel minifig collection: very close to being complete and up to date:) by toni lynam, on Flickr

23532749531_dfa81d0c4d.jpgLego marvel superheroes and villains collection by toni lynam, on Flickr

Edited by ToniMontana

Hello there! Been reading here for a long time but just created an account today. Sharing how I display my Lego Superheroes minifigs. To prevent rearranging figs from time to time, opted to arrange my collection according the Bricklink/Brickset minifig number. :grin: So far I have 7 cases filled up with minifigs.

Case 1 of 7:

10557723_10153446743771310_741570261810113633_o.jpg

Case 2 of 7:

11700526_10153446743776310_1964454539261492682_o.jpg

Case 3 of 7:

1658581_10153446743761310_8059916860067116169_o.jpg

Case 4 of 7:

11540878_10153446744276310_4635591952264694371_o.jpg

Case 5 of 7:

11709738_10153446744261310_1322359781838324820_o.jpg

Case 6 of 7:

1039863_10153446744301310_224167664974015010_o.jpg

Case 7 of 7:

12496200_10153901382041310_7664992069936987952_o.jpg

Edited by deemen

Very nice deemen! Glad I'm not the only one who has done it by the Bricklink minifig numbers :grin: . I still feel tempted to re-arrange mine to have say all the Iron Man minifigs in a row etc though.. not sure how to go about it!

Very nice deemen! Glad I'm not the only one who has done it by the Bricklink minifig numbers :grin: . I still feel tempted to re-arrange mine to have say all the Iron Man minifigs in a row etc though.. not sure how to go about it!

I guess OCD got the best of both of us. Haha! :laugh: Rearranging will never end if we attempt to group them by teams, affiliations or minifig iterations. It's just not manageable.

I guess OCD got the best of both of us. Haha! :laugh: Rearranging will never end if we attempt to group them by teams, affiliations or minifig iterations. It's just not manageable.

Where did you pick up all the SDCC exclusives?

Where did you pick up all the SDCC exclusives?

Where else? Evil bay! :devil: Some I won thru bidding. The 2013 ones were the most difficult to acquire.

Yep, that makes me crazy, too :laugh: But, to each their own :classic:

I never get it why people mix their dc and marvel superheroes. Nice collection btw deemen.

Thanks Borex!

Blame Bricklink for numbering them as such! I just followed suit. :tongue: