Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Ewok

Has anyone tried...

Has anyone tried playing brikwars using bionicles as units? I just did that today with one of my friends, we did a battle between my minifigs (85, just my troopers) and his bionicles (29)

it was really funny, I could just imagine the minifigs screaming "YOU FILTHY PEICE OF TRASH,YOUR NOT REAL LEGO! HAHAHA!" :-D

(I don't think that about bionicle though, they are lego to) :)

Has anyone tried playing brikwars using bionicles as units? I just did that today with one of my friends, we did a battle between my minifigs (85, just my troopers) and his bionicles (29)

it was really funny, I could just imagine the minifigs screaming "YOU FILTHY PEICE OF TRASH,YOUR NOT REAL LEGO! HAHAHA!" :-D

Evil!!!!! Please tell me the mini-figs won.

it was really funny, I could just imagine the minifigs screaming "YOU FILTHY PEICE OF TRASH,YOUR NOT REAL LEGO! HAHAHA!"  :-D

Evil!!!!! Please tell me the mini-figs won.

Actually, they did :)

So what......

One of my bionicles was all powerfull

You had to use like 40 guys to kill it!!!!!!! :-D :-D

And you only had like 10 guys left.... but it was still a victory for the figs no the less :'(

Uhhhh ohhhhhh... I feel a question coming on... Can anybody guess what it is...

I forget what that question was now.

Eurobricks should have a big brickwars game set up based on Stargate at there show... that would rock!

Eurobricks should have a big brickwars game set up based on Stargate at there show... that would rock!

;) actually apo did a brickquest baseplate if i'm correct

Why thank you Mr Fett. I do recall seeing pictures of Apo's wonderful dungeon a while back but I hadn't seen the instructions and background behidn it

A more disturbing question is, "has anyone tried playing brickwars using Galidor as units?"

;) *for the record, I don't do brickwars...yet* ;)

Life is Good.

What is Galidor anyway?

A desastrous attempt by TLC at getting into the action figure segment. It was stopped before it really started...

See Gal... i... do.... r... (having trouble writing it... fingers don't want... to type... that name...)

How hideous! They remind me of what a <insert that tiresome argument> Bionicle set might look like... In fact they're probably worse than a <insert that tiresome argument> set. Those sets were averaging 3-5 pieces max! What is LEGO's stupid obsession with trying to create action figures anyway? I see they've continue this trend into Knights Kingdom.

It appears the good old mini-figures would be best suited to play Brikwars with.

What we should do is a MASSIVE brick wars with three teams: the yub yubs, the tie army and the euro brickers using the eurobase thing as the playing field!

What about my massive Pirate army? Now if I combined them with my massive soldier armies I'd have quite a sizeable force... If only I had a digital camera... Then some truths would be revealed...

Yes, and the innocent civilians who we can kill in droves will be the hideous galidor people!

Galidor people aren't innocent. They're scum! They're vile bi-productions of the LEGO universe that should be destroyed immediately.

i hope some one reads this but how do you play brickwars/what are the rules?

There's a thread round here somewhere with a link to the rules... If anybody knows what I'm talking about and remembers which thread that is, it might be an idea to post the link here for the benefit of those who want to know.